TO BE CARED

Comment while reading

KAVIN joined as a music teacher in 2 schools, each paying 8,000 per month in the following days.

      My exams were scheduled for the upcoming month, then. I will be B.Sc graduate.

       I begin to stress over time as I missed classes over the past months owing to marriage, so no notes of the classes .  I am a new joinee in this new town with no idea of my fellows.

     That is where I met ATHMIKA . She accidentally spilled juice over then, and after compensating with a coffee, she spilled many gossip.

     She was so carefree . Her parents were doctors, but she was not interested in medicine, though they had their own hospital .

      Later, I got to know she was rich so rich that she could owe what she wished.

      I got notes from ATHMIKA and was coping they are not easy job there were 3 notes in total.

      The day I lost track of time on writing . KAVIN got home, but I did not even start making dinner . He looked so tired.

     I apologised for being so careless and waited for him to scold at me . I never gave any chance to scold me, nor did he be rude.

    But he said, " Ok , we can go out for dinner . Get ready soon. "

     I was surprised, and this was the first time we were going out  after one and half months of marriage.

      I got ready in our bedroom and came out to find him flipping pages of an old LIC diary in which I was writing a few minutes back.

   "  What are these? " he asked . I told about the notes he took ATHMIKA notes and flipped and sighed.

     He got all her notes into a  Lakshmi silks plastic cover and asked me to follow . I am also hell hungry, so I got into his bike with no questions.

    We stopped by a non veg hotel while I said, " It's friday," for which he glarred.

      " I am sorry . You just have and come. I am not hungry. " I lied because my mother in law strictly told me not to have any non veg on Monday, Tuesday , Friday, and Saturday.

     He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in .

      On settling in a table, he told me that this auspicious day and  bad day are just beliefs . A pure heart is what God looks not for a pure stomach .

    I really liked his point and smiled, nodding.

      He asked me to order for me and ordered a roast.  I never had a fancy life where people go out for weekends.

     My brother will go on weekend with his family and rarely  get me something like parotta or Naan . later, I discovered he would ask the waiter parcel the leftover gravies and order just parotta or chapati for me from my cousins.