5. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

𝐘𝐮𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐘𝐮𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

We were standing outside my 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 where I grew up and made so many memories with, it's the place I can come to when i'm not feeling myself, my parents always listen to my problems if I am facing any and I'm happy to be here again but at the same time scared about their reaction.

Ian and I already discussed with the plans and he knows what to do and about my sister? She already knows about it and though she was angry at first she eventually melted.

"You ready?" A deep hoarse voice cut me from my thoughts, "yeah" I say nervously, this is the second time i'm intoducing someone to my parents who is an opposite gender. First? Was my ex boyfriend. Second? Ian Smith.

Entering the house, we were greeted with a vanilla scent, the scent I always use. Laughter could be heard from the living room and as we went inside we saw Mom, Dad and my sister Sam laughing about something. "Mommy!" I said and hugged her

"hey baby" she said kissing my forehead followed by my father, as I was busy greeting my family the clearing of someone's throat brought us back, "Oh, I want you to meet someone" I say getting up and walking towards Ian.

"Meet Ian, my boyfriend " I say smiling knowing there would be full chaos in the Thompson mansion right now

"Oh my god! Your boyfriend!?" My mom squealed, whereas my dad didn't look too happy about it.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞:-

I told Ian to just go with the flow, I just told him that we'll be 'dating' and wanting to get married as it would bring us profit from both sides, and I mean it's money we're talking about of course they'll have to accept.

"So you're telling me you have been dating my daughter and now want to marry her as it would bring profit to your corporation?" My dad asks with a raised eyebrow.

"yes sir" Ian replies

"I would like to talk with you personally" my father says glaring at Ian. Oh god send help.

Ian and Dad went outside to discuss meanwhile I was being bombarded with questions by my mother. Sighs internally.

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Do you ever feel like you'll be killed by the glares of a person? I am. I can feel the firing of daggers from Mr.Thompson. Jesus christ he's gonna kill me any moment with that stare but guess what, I'm glaring right back at him.

" do you really love my daughter? " No. I doubt I would ever.

"Yes, very much" I say taking a sip from my tea

"I see, but how can I trust you with my daughter?" He asks with a raised eyebrow

"My grandfather insists on me to get married before I turn 28 and I like Yui's personality, plus I love her and," I say keeping my cup down

"I wouldn't wanna hold back anymore, Mr. Thompson" I say smiling

"very well then" he stands up and shakes my hand "I trust you with my daughter, keep her happy Mr.Smith"

"I will."

🍂

we ate dinner and talked and played some games. Hers was a happy family full of joy and laughters while it was the opposite in mine, will she be able to adjust? Oh did I forget? Her friends will be over as well 4 times a week, might as well marry them.

I looked at the watch to see it was 11pm already, "Yui?" I whisper as we were watching a movie.

"shh" she whispers back focusing on the movie. This girl-

"will you not go home?" I whisper but she ignores me

We watch the movie for another half an hour and it finally finishes, but I could barely focus on the movie when a strong smell of vanilla kept on tingling on my nose and I had to resist the urge to sniff the shit out of her because I'm not a creep.

"Mom dad, we better leave now, it's pretty late-" Yui finally speaks up, did I mention her voice is so soft and smooth? But also loud as fuck when she is excited?

Finally we are out after bargaining for 10 mins because they wanted us to stay the night. I wouldn't mind though but Yui didn't want to stay the night, I wonder why. I keep on clenching and unclencing my fists on the steering wheel. I am highly exhausted and just want to go home but Yui being the stubborn girl she is would not want to stay at my place. So here I am driving her back home at 1 am.

"I can book a cab, you know? My house is quite far from yours I don't wanna overwork you" she says but I don't mind as long as she is in my presence.

"I don't trust other men with you, so be quiet" I say

She insisted she'd take a cab to her house but I don't trust her alone. What if someone hurts her? I am being a mad man at this point.

after sometime we were in front of her house and she opened the door and walked out. I started the car to drive back when she knocked on my window, as I pulled it down she said

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈𝐚𝐧"

_______________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!