𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 035

BLUE LOCK Facility

BLUE LOCK Facility.
Indoor Field.

IT WASN'T LONG BEFORE THE FIRST MATCH OF THE LAST STAGE'S TRYOUTS, you now stood on the field waiting for the first team to enter through the opposite door. You put on gloves as Fumi did some warmups, the opposite door in front of you opens as 5 players enters. You look up to see Otoya, Karasu and surprisingly 3 familiar people who were Barou, Niko and Raichi.

"Oh? It isn't Team A who were going first against us?"—Fumi.

"Well Top 0's pet, apparently because No.2 got zapped, he's in the punishment room temporarily. He'll be back for the match soon and return back for punishment."

"..I see. Let's start the match then."

Everyone on the field gets into position, waiting for the kick off in anticipation while you waited in disinterest. The other players watched from the camera in the field with anticipation too.

' KICK OFF '

The ball was in possession of Karasu, ran towards your goal immediately while Fumi immediately marked Otoya. He didn't talk, so he's probably focusing. You see him dribble in front of you, you watched his moves carefully as he moved to get past you. But instead of getting past you, he attempted to pass to Raichi.

Keyword, attempted.

Before the pass could even leave Karasu's possession, you already stole it from him the moment he kicked it with his leg. You immediately ran past him, looking everywhere on the field before deciding on a route to score a goal for your team. You already know that Karasu, Niko and Barou were charging at you for the ball, so you sped up and shot the ball into the goal once you entered your short-range zone.

' GOAL!! '

─────────

Team B - Team 0
0       -       1

─────────

You patted Niko's head before walking back to the side of the field and prepare getting into position without speaking a world to any of Team B. It's not that your feeling anti-social, it's because you don't have anything to say right now.

The match starts again, this time with the ball in Otoya's possession who passes to Karasu. Karasu runs towards Fumi with a smirk on his face, confident that he can get past her from the videos he watched. However, that confident shattered when he saw Fumi holding up against him despite the videos he watched showed that Fumi had a hard time going against people with bigger physiques. Fumi steals the ball from him before shooting immediately as you ran to the ball incase the shot fails, but it did not due to the ball's speed surpassing a normal airborne ball.