Prologue - |Sensei's Arrival|

Here it is... One of the three upcoming XZJQ Projects is here! I will add the other two later with their first chapters.

As you will know, the trivia will explain everything that let you know about the story.

Enjoy!

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Through the vast city, ruined, destroyed, turned into wastelands... Storm clouds rain with thunder roaring and lightning flashes... Everything is gone.

"You're asking me as if I can do this..." A male voice spoke off.

Somewhere, inside a railway train, an armored mech-like figure places someone he's carrying... A woman, with blue hair on the outside and violent hair on the inside, has long bangs that cover her left eye, and a loose braid tied on her left side. She wears a white uniform coat, however dark red stains spread on the chest area... She's dying...

"I know..." She replied with a weak tone... "But, it was all my fault, my decisions I've made have cost everything and everyone..." Her fainting eye gazed at the visor of the armored figure. "Who knew that you were right all along..."

"..." He remains silent, as she cannot see his current expression behind the cyber helmet mask and visor. "You are giving up..."

She gives a weak smile, "But I understand, so for the first time... I need your help... Sensei." She stated.

"...And what if I failed?" He stoically questioned her.

"...Always grumpy..." She slightly giggled, as the dark red stain grew bigger. "You know what must be done, even if you forget this moment. I now understand what you said about the true meaning of responsibility... That I believe our choices matter more than experiences and ideals, so I know you will do the right thing for everyone, and yourself...." She paused before speaking this. "...I trust you, Sensei, that you will save us all from this dark, distorted fate. And find choices that will lead us to this new reality..."

"So Sensei... Wake up."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

A gasp, he got out of bed, his panting breath occurring. He looks around on a slight edge, seeing just a simple bedroom... He sighed, what was that dream he got...? Was that the... General Student Council President? Why did she dream of her? And what was all the thing she said, she never spoke like this when he first met her...

Forget it. After all, this is the day where he follows her request... He got up from bed, as he took some kind of wrist gauntlet, inserting them. Then he taps a panel, as nanomachines emitted and form all over his body, greeting a cybernetic armor all around him, secluding his face and identity.

Later as he packs up, he hands the credits to a humanoid Cat wearing a suit, as he bows lower to him. "Thank you for letting me rent here, sir." He spoke with calmness as his voice filter spoke through the helmet.

"Nonsense, young man, I hope you take great care of yourself." The cat replied warmly, as they said farewell to each other, and with that he left the apartment. Heading to the carpark, where a motorcycle resides there, he hops on and revs it up, before leaving onto the road...

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Upon the long trip, he finally arrives at his destination: Kivotos. A city where multiple academies reside... As he enters through the city's entrance, he views the vast area, he also sees animal citizens and robots doing their daily lives.