2:Finding Out The Secret

Age:/
Word count:653
Summary: Matteo and Draco finds out that lola is pregnant and are upset lola kept it from them.

When the train arrived in London, England everyone got their bags and got off the train. Pansy does the fingers for a phone and mouthed the words 'call me' to lola. Matteo look at lola.

,, everything ok?"

Matteo asks lola.

,, yea, everything is ok, Matteo."

Lola told Matteo.

,, ok, love."

Matteo says as he's smiling.

Matteo and Lola get home and unpacks their stuff in their room. Matteo still does know that Lola might be pregnant. While Lola was laying back she had to throw up. She ran down the hallway to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Matteo comes and checks on her.

,,You good, babe?"

Matteo asks his redhead girlfriend.

,,yep all good just a little bit sick."

The redhead responds back with a smile before throwing up again.

The puking finally stops and everything settles down. Lola still haven't told her boyfriend she might be pregnant. She grabs her phone and calls pansy.

Those two goes to the store Lola guys a pregnancy test and the go home. Lola is in her bathroom and she is looking at the intersection to ust the test.

,,Damn, this is confusing."

Lola said about the intersection getting a little frustrated.

,, fuck it!"

Lola finally said.

She peed on the stick and wait for what seemed forever. She waited and waited. Before she look. Her heart dropped and she sunk to the floor looking at the test. She finally grabbed her phone and texted pansy to come over.

...

Pansy knocks on the bathroom door.

,,Lola I'm here open the door. "

Pansy says as she knocks.

Lola opens the door and shows pansy the test.

,,Is that 2 lines?"

Lola asks and pansy takes the test and looks at it.

,,yes..."

Pansy responsed.

,,you have to tell Matteo he deserves to know."

Pansy said looking at Lola.

,,I can't not yet."

Lola said looking at the test.

,, promise me soon please?"

Pansy said looking at Lola.

,,I promise soon bit not yet."

Lola said as she is smiling at pansy.

...

2 days later Matteo walks in to the bathroom to clean. He emptys the trash and sees a pregnancy test he grabs it and looks at it he's shocked that is positive. He walks out and walks in front of pansy and Lola. He shows the test.

,,who's is it?"

Matteo says looking at the two girls.

Draco looks up and see the positive test then looks at pansy.

,,Lola, pansy who's is it?"

Matteo said looking at Lola.

,,it can't be pansy, me and her haven't been active toward each other yet."

Draco saids now looking at Lola.

,,it's mine."

Lola said looking at it.

Matteo look at her speechless. Draco takes the test and looks at it again making sure it positive. Pansy is holding her hand comfort her.

,,your... pregnant?"

Draco ask.

Lola nods.

,,why didn't you tell us."

Matteo said reganing his strength to speak.

,,I told pansy."

Lola said.

,,PANSY!!"

Draco chase pansy around the house, while Matteo walk over to Lola.

,,how long did you know?"

Matteo ask.

,,I'm guessing the sickness started the last day of Hogwarts."

,,are you planning on keeping it?"

Matteo ask.

,,yea."

Lola says.

Matteo kisses lola. Draco chetches pansy and kisses her all over the face. Then they look over at Lola and Matteo.

,,you know what, Draco? What should start trying for kids."

Pansy said smirking at Draco.

,,sure why not."

Draco said and pansy turning red not hoping for a come back. Draco kiss pansy and pansy kisses him back.

A/U: heyyy guys I'm still on  vacation but I wanted to post and today is my birthday. I'm 15. I'll show you my face a 10 view 🤯. Can't wait I'mma enjoy my birthday now byyyeeeee!!