Part 13 : Eyes on you (R)

A/N : I have warned you that this will be R or 18+ (don't know the difference) but I know no one will obey it :D

Soohyun POV

She let me in.

When she pulled the door knob to give me way into her apartment, I felt like my heart was burst into happiness. I smiled like a kid.

She let me in, at least it was a good signal.

I observed her from behind, she still wore the clothes from the wrap up party, so she hasn't had time to change it. Then she suddenly stopped and turned her body into my direction.

We were only one feet away. Stood facing each other. Our eyes met, silence was taking over, only my heartbeat was heard, only by me.

She crossed her arms, smile has left her face when she said, "I'm listening."

I chuckled to hear that statement. Her face became so serious that I found was really cute.

"Jiwon-ah," I started the sentence by calling out her name in my deep down voice. "First, Seo Yeaji is not my girlfriend."

"Second, I lied to you when I said that I used to practice the kissing scenes with the other female lead in those dramas."

"I didn't know why I told you that back then, but I guess my heart stopped beating and my brain stopped working every time I was with you..... I didn't want you to know my feelings because it's too obvious...."

Jiwon didn't even blink an eye, she's the queen of focus and she's focusing on the words coming out from my mouth, about everything. Her eyes fixated on my eyes.

"Third, this might be sound weird, but I just think I have fallen in love with you....."

Half whispered, finally in the middle of her living room, in the windy cold temperature, I said that to her. My confession.

I felt my feet froze after I confessed my feelings. She blinked cutely, wondering she couldn't believe of what just I said?

We stayed in our respective positions for few minutes, no one dared to talk or start any action.

Proven to be untrue of she not believing me, she nodded signaling that she understood and accepted my confession, in a swift move she leaned her body to me, raise her hands to cup my cheeks and pulled me to be closer to her.

Then, she landed her lips on mine.

Snapped back into reality, I was startled of her sudden action. I was always being the one who initiated the kiss, but today's different.

I could feel her body got tensed when she did it to me, hands were stroking the back of my hair lightly, her fingers kept stroking it giving the ticklish feelings inside my body.