01|Wedding

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

*...*

Yoongi was waiting for his girlfriend outside of a restraunt. Then he saw his friend.

IU:Hii

Yoongi:Hii, How are you?

IU:Fine

She was about to say something then yoongi interputed her.

Yoongi:umm actually IU, now I have to go my girlfriend must be coming. And you know what will happen if she saw us talking.

IU laughed

IU:Haha you are scared of your girlfriend this much hahaa

After that yoongi spoke softly

Yoongi:What will I do, I love her so much
She is very possesive and soon we are going to get married.....

Yoongi was interputed by a angry voice that came from his behind

?:Congratulations

Yoongi:aahh thanks... WHAT WHEN DID YOU COME?

Yoongi said thanks without looking at the person but when he looked at person he was shocked.To see his girlfriend. He knows his girlfriend misunderstood him talking with other girl.

Yoongi:Baby it's not what you think.....

Jimin:So what it's like?

Yoongi:Baby I was telling her about our marriage.

Jimin:If it's nothing going on between you two, then tell her to tie you RAKHI.

Then Jimin take out a rakhi from his pursue and handed it to suga telling him to tell IU to tie him a rakhi. Jimin is Korean but she also believes in Indian culture.

IU:W-What?

Yoongi:IU please tie me rakhi otherwise she will get angry

IU:Yoongi, even if it's nothing going on between us like that, still I never seen you as my brother.

And IU left from there. And Jimin also angrily left. Yoongi tried to call Jimin but she didn't pick up.

*AT YOONGI'S HOME*

Jin was making food when yoongi backhuged her.

Yoongi:Mom Jimin is angry with me again.

He said with pout and Jin turned to him.

Jin:What you have done this time?

Yoongi:I didn't did anything she just misunderstood me talking with other girl.

Jin:Don't worry she won't be mad long time.

Yoongi: And what if she'll be mad for long time?

Yoongi said with feared expression

Jin:Don't worry only few days are remained to your marriage. after your marriage everything will be alright itself.

Yoongi let out a sigh

Yoongi:I hope so

*FEW DAYS LATER|ON MARRIAGE DAY*

Now Jimin was getting ready and she was nervous.after she got ready she looked up in mirror and smiled at herself.'Finally she was going to marry her love of life'. She was happy and nervous at same time.

Yoongi was also nervous. He wanted to see her but he can't because ofcource they was in different rooms and can't get out until someone calls you to come out.