Chapter 4: Tracking Mikey

Start from the beginning

"We can't find him anywhere!" Raphael growls, kicking a can in frustration."He shouldn't be too far from here anyways!"

"Yeah, we should have found him by now." Raph adds with a frown.

Suddenly a Hover Van comes skidding around the corners of the street and zooming down, splashing dirty water on both of them as it pass. "Ah! Yuck!" Raph yelps, quickly wiping away the nasty water from his face. "Stupid Driver." Raphael shakes the water off before looking up at the retreating Van.

When Raph and Raphael saw the back of the van they caught a glimpse inside, to see a familiar green skin and orange band face.

"MIKEY" The both shouted at the same time.

They try to catch the fleeting van but it was too far ahead and got away.

"Damn it! They got Mikey."

"How are we gonna catch them!?"
__________________________
see anything?"

Donnie and Leo look through the window search for anything that could look like their brother.

"No not yet." Donnie replies.

Donatello continues to drive the Hover Shell following the signals that he was receiving through the Mike Tracker 2000. As they drive towards downtown Mike spotted something strange.

"Hey I think I found it!" Mike announced pointing through the window.

Leo and Donnie moves over to Mike's side and looked through the window to where he was pointing.

There on the building were Leo's broken katana blades, sticking out of the wall like a sore thumb.

"Hey Donatello, Think you can stop over there for a bit?" Leo asks.

"Sure thing." Donatello answers. He swiftly steers the Hover Shell over to the Building.

Stopping by the blades the Hover Shell's door slide up, open, and Leo reaches out to pull the blades. He tugged at it but it didn't seem to bug.

"Uh guys a little helps here?"

Leonardo, Mike, and Donnie go over to Leo and help him pull out the blades that were wedge into the building.

"We pull on three." Leo instructs.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!"

Everyone pulls on each other straining to get the blades out.

"Geez it's really stuck in there!" Mike grunts as he tries to pull even harder. Suddenly the broken katanas blades gave in causing the four to fly to the other side of the Hover shell. Hitting against the walls.

"Ow." Mike groans as he sat back up on the floor rubbing his head.

Leo looked in his hands and saw that the katana blades were broken terribly. "Are you sure it can be fixed?" Leo ask turning to Leonardo. Leonardo took the blades out of Leo's hand to look at them himself. "Their Damaged pretty badly, but I'm sure a little blacksmithing can fix that." Leonardo says.

Leo sighs in relief that his swords would be okay.

With that Donatello closed the Hover Shells door to continue looking for the lost Mikey. As they continued their search they ended up hovering over the lower levels of the city, scanning over it for any giant turtles in an orange mask.

What they didn't expect to find was two red masked turtles instead.

"Hey look, there's Raph!" Donatello points out.

"And Raph!" Mike adds.

Donatello quickly lowers the Hover Shell to the streets below, manevering it so that it would land next to the red claded turtles. As soon as the door opens Raph and Raphael jumps in.

"Donnie step on it!" Raphael shouts to his brother in the driver seat.

"Woah woah woah, hold on." Leonardo butts in. "You can't just jump in here giving orders like that."

"What were you guys thinking, running off like that in the city!?" Leo jumps in clearly just as mad as Leonardo.

"Look Leo I'd love to argue with you now but we gotta catch that van! It's got Mikey."

"What!?" Everyone exclaims.

"Step on it Donnie!" Raphael Yells.

Donatello mashes the gas pedal causing everyone to fall over from the sudden acceleration.

"Which way did you see it go?" Donatello ask, not taking his eyes off from the road.

"We saw it take a left down this street." Raph answers.

Donnie moves over to take a look at the MIKE TRACKER 2000 and saw it was blinking even faster and also moving. Mikey was definitely in this area and was on the move fast.

"Don't think your off the hook yet." Leo says glaring angrily at Raph but Raph just rolls his eyes in response.

Right now getting Mikey back was top priority.