Maintenance 

There was a sour taste on Harry's tongue as he frowned on the couch in his and Louis' living room. His boyfriend would be back any moment, just picking up groceries but that didn't stop Harry from being incredibly upset about it.

He hadn't been spanked in three weeks. Was it him being good or Louis being distant? Harry didn't know, nor did he care. It's not like he wanted a spanking, right?

The front door opened, and on a usual day Harry would've helped and greeted his boyfriend. Today was not a usual day, as he felt very irritable and upset. So, he chose to keep sitting and watching the TV though it was quite boring.

The sound of Louis putting away the groceries made Harry feel a tad bit guilty, but he shoved that way down and decided that if his boyfriend had wanted he could've asked. It was really his fault, not Harry's.

Sudden footsteps made their way into the living space, Harry didn't bother to look up as Louis came and sat down next to him. "Hey, babydoll. Is something the matter?" The dom was really good at pin pointing Harry.

"Everything's fine, Louis." The older one grimaced tightly, he did not like that tone, nor the attitude radiating from his submissive. For the past week Harry's been acting out, but he'd fix it after a warning and it wasn't ever big enough for a good spanking.

Harry really was a good boy.

Slowly, the dom started to think about why. What was bothering his boy. Louis knew he hadn't done anything, Harry was very good about communicating if he felt hurt by something his dom did. He wasn't sick, as he was a big baby when he felt ill. He'd been getting enough food, so not hangry.

...

...

Routine.

That was it.

"Get up, Harry."

The boy flipped his head around at his doms tone, it was a taking-no-shit tone. He knew it very well. "W-what did I do?!" Harry questioned, his heart starting to pick up. His doms face was one of his strictest ones, and if the boy knew better, which he did, he would've listened to Louis then and there.

However.

There was a bubbling defiance in his stomach, an urge to test. Who was he not to experiment?

"Let's see, you've consistently made cheeky comments towards me these past few days. Little slip ups on small rules we have, not enough to get you into serious trouble though, of course. Let's not forget your bratty attitude or tone. And I know exactly what you need, which is a nice, hard,"

Harry listened to his dom as his stomach dropped, his face going pale white as Louis kept going, "long, thrashing. Isn't that right, Harold? That's what my bratty little boy needs?"

The red on Harry's cheeks seemed to stain his face, as it was not leaving. His dom knew his needs more than he did, but he didn't want a spanking. "That's unfair!"

Louis held back a grin at his boyfriends childish behavior, instead choosing to stand up and take a tight grip on Harry's earlobe. He pulled him up quickly, "Ow- Lou-"

When the boy was up, Louis took a firm hold of his chin so they locked eyes, "Did I ask you what you thought was unfair, little boy?" Harry didn't answer, the defiance still in his chest. "So help me god, Harry, if you don't start listening and answering me I will spank the daylights out of you every night for two weeks straight, do you understand me?!"