3

We entered at the mall and went straight in the cinema, there's many movie options but one movie title caught my eye, "A Little Princess"
It is not romcom nor fantasy or action, it was a slice of life. I decided to just watch it for my next free time schedule.

Hia is on the counter watching me stare at the 'A Little Princess' poster. We both agreed that we will watch romcom movie so i expect he will buy we saw earlier.

Hia didn't buy popcorn or soda because it is prohibited to both of us. He was holding our ticket that he bought and then grabbed my wrist, .

"Let's go nu, we'll be late"

"R-right okay"

We sprinted at the entrance of A Little Princess movie, he then again surprised me as my smile goes widely, appreciating his actions.

We look for our seat heading at the middle row and damn it has the nicest view, it must be the expensive one. We sat together as the movie started playing.

"Hmm hia, why end up with this movie?" I asked out of curiosity

"You've been staring at it while I was in queue, you seem interested so i checked if it is showing today, and talk about the timing it's really perfect".

"Talagang pinagtutuunan moko ng pansin noh?" I said that made him chuckle

"I guess i really do" He then looked away and focused at the big screen

Hala s'ya
Pinapakilig nanaman ako ng taong hindi ko kilala kaiyak naman 'to

...
Time skip-- ( a little princess 1:29:17-1:30:27)

" No matter how much i think about it, I better head back

The only thing I ask of you is to make jin-ju better. I'd be ever so greatful. I need to help grandma so that she won't forget.

I'll wash her hair, and make it look good for the photo and make sure she has enough needles on her pin cushion. I'll welcome the four season, rain, snow, wind, and sun, and build memories with her gradually. Until i see jin-ju again, Grandma and I will stay strong together. "
...

I teared up hearing those line, It was a letter for her sister's adoptive mother. She run away to take a good care of her grandma, although they're not related she chose to take care of her grandma instead of staying at home with her baby sister, jin-ju.

I did really burst into tears at that movie and can't calm down, Tinawa ko nalang habang umiiyak at pinupunasan yung luha ko nung patapos na, the ending is satisfying kasi nag kita sila ng kapatid n'ya. It really touched my heart that i can't stop crying. I really forgot that i have accompany beside me so i didn't mind if my tears is flowing like a river.