The letter

prince kim seungmin had a nice rest after a crazy long day he wakes up the next day feeling great and refreshed he had been dreaming about his long lover kim jisoo the daughter of the archduke yes you heard it the dukes daughter she and kim seungmin have been seeing each other for about 3 years seungmin is so happy to be with her and wants to marry her but you know and he wants to rule this kingdom with her his letter has alot of sweet and heartwarming words towards her

maid  lauren" your highness its time for you to get up and start a brand new day your mother also wants to see you later and discuss something with you "

seungmin" oh thats great i really wonder what mom wants"

maid dolly" she probably wants to talk to you about the princess that you will have to marry your highness "

seungmin " i serisouly dont wanna marry her i feel no love and affection towards her even though i spent so much time with her i know her father was a powerful and superior being i seriously dont want her to be my queen she can marry someone else i want jisoo"

maid lauren" yes i know you love jisoo very much and that you have been seeing her for three years but your highness these are your mothers orders she knows whats best you have to listen to her you know"

seungmin" oh seriously being a royal sucks really if you werent royalty you could marry any girl or boy you love not having constant demands from people which is why i think i would be happier if i was a peasants son "

dolly" yes i know your highness you have to understand that life isnt fair you know i know how you feel and your mother also had no choice but to marry your father but here we are yet again but if the duchess gives you children they will be a lower rank compared to if  princess hyunseo gives a child "

seungmin" wont duchess upgrade to become the queen if she marries me though how does that even make any sense dolly"

dolly" your highness thats because you see even though she   becomes queen after marrying you she still came from a low rank family and we cannot have a monarch like that its the queens orders if you marry princess hyunseo she will be better she comes from a high rank family and plus she loves you and admires you shes really sweet she will be by your side so you wouldnt need to worry"

seungmin" i dont care i want jisoo why i wish jisoo and hyunseo swopped spots for some reason that why i could marry the one i love  "

seungmin" anyways my attire looks messy have the other maids to tidy them up and make it neat for me also you tell my mother i will be down in a moment "

dolly" yes your highness "

dolly heads down the big royal stairs and there she meets queen Lia the princes mother "