Lloyd X Reader ~ Ninjago Fanfiction ~ Part 8

A/N: Okay, the reason I did not update is because I had people YELLING AT ME in privet messages. If people are nice about it, I will update but if someone yells, I won't. 

 Lloyd woke up in the Lost City Of Orabourus and saw Skales talking with one of the snakes. It took a moment for Lloyd to recall what was going on but then Lloyd remembered. 

 "Y/N!" He whispers as his eyes widen.

 Lloyd wasn't tied up so they must have just gotten here. Lloyd tries to slowly tip toe away while Skales was distracted but right before he could run away, Skales picked Lloyd up from the back of his ninja suite. 

 "Where do you think you're going, boy?" Skales asked. 

 "You didn't keep your promise! I don't need to stay here!" Lloyd replies. 

 "And how are you going to esssscape?" Skales asks. 

 "You can't stop me!" Lloyd replies. "Yesss I can!" Skales replies. 

Lloyd squirms against Skales' grip. 

 "The others will come for me!" Lloyd says, still squirming. 

"I'm counting on that!" Skales replies. 

 Skales held Lloyd in front of him so that they were eye leveled. Lloyd closed his eyes. 

 "I'm not going to look!" Lloyd says, with his eyes shut. 

 "You are tiring boy, but thankssss to a 'friend' of yours, I know that your ticklisssh!" Skales said. 

 'Uh-oh!' Lloyd thought. 

 Skales started tickling Lloyd and Lloyd bursted into a fit of giggles. Lloyd looked to see who betrayed him and saw Kai standing there with an ashamed look on his face. 

 "KAI!?" Lloyd yelled. 

 "How could you!?" Lloyd says. 

 It was bad enough Kai pretended to betray him on Chen's Island but now this?

 "I wanted her! You have her!" Kai replies. 

 "Y/N!? THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!?" Lloyd asks, rage coursing through his veins.

 Skales grabbed Lloyd's chin forcing him to be hypnotized. Knowing he would soon be hypnotized Lloyd looked at Kai before he was completely hypnotized. 

 "How...could...UGH!" Lloyd's hand dropped to the floor and Kai couldn't look at the seen. 

Kai went back to the bounty to see Y/N. Skales waited 'till Kai had left and grinned. 

 "Up!" Skales commanded.

 Lloyd's eyes opened but instead of having his normal eyes they were red with swirls.