𝐘𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠?

You stood there, curiously gazing at the scene in front of you

The Stellaron Hunters Silver Wolf and Kafka stood in front of a boy with grey hair, knocked unconcious.

Both of them staring at you.

"Ah, [Name]! Such a pleasure to see you dearest! Just as Elio predicted..." You frowned when the purple haired woman mentioned Elio, and Silver Wolf noticed. "Hey, [Name]! Wanna Co-Op later? At 5?"

Kafka chuckled, motioning for her to stay on task. You didn't think much of it when she latched onto your wrists, trapping you in her grasp.

That was, until you saw the Stellaron.

Both of them had to restrain you from destroying it right then and there, as the temperature noticibly increased.

Eventually, Kafka managed to calm you down, and explained why she was doing it.

"So... You're destroying THEM? By planting THEIR creation in THEIR killer?"

She nodded.

You sighed, confused, but stepped away.

 They then woke the boy up.

The poor thing looked utterly bewildered, glancing between the 3 of you. " Who... are you?" He stuttered. Kafka frowned, slightly disappointed. "I thought you'd remember me." Silver Wolf smirked. "Maybe you're not as important as you think."

The woman threw a look of annoyance at her partner and you, who had snorted with laughter, before turning back to the boy. "Listen: You are in a daze right now. You don't know who you are, why you're here, or what you're going to do next. You think I look familiar, but you're not sure if you should trust me. None of that matters. All you need to know is that I'm leaving, and you will be left all alone on this space station. From now on you needn't think about your past or doubt yourself."

"Listen: In the near future, you will encounter all kinds of perils and hardships, but you will also have many wonderful experiences. [Name] here," she gestured to you, " will accompany you. She will become your other half, and you will share a bond like no other. She will be your guardian against all those who wish to harm you, and you the same for her. The two of you will meet companions who treat you like family, and embark on surreal adventures with them... and at the end of your journey, all that perplexes you and troubles you will resolve. These are your futures that Elio have foreseen. Do you like it?" 

He opened his mouth to speak, but you butted in. "Umm, what do you mean [Name] will be your guardian? [Name] has no intention of being a guardian."

Silver smiled indulgently, patting you on the shoulder. " It's alright, you'll get used to it.".

You scowled, preparing to annihilate them with your fury. However, Kafka leaned in to whisper in your ear. "[Name]. We are leaving him totally defenceless, except for you. Please." 

Rolling your eyes towards the heavens, you sighed once more.

Taking that for your agreement, the two cast one final pitying look at the child, before making to leave.

However...

"Kafka..." The name sounds unsure on his tongue, but he says it with an air of certainty.

They stop in their tracks.

She turns so slowly you thought time had stopped, smiling faintly, gently even, she addresses both of you.

"When you have the chance to make a choice dears, make one that you know you won't regret..."

With that, they walk away, and he's sent tumbling to the ground, unconcious once more.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

A/N - YOUR GIRL HAS UPDATED!!!!!!!!! WHOO! I'm doing immense procrastinating rn. Srry it took so long. Also, 1K VIEWS??? Yall spoil me fr.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻-𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉.

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉.