花 ━ 04

It's been few days since that happened

It's been few days since that happened. And suddenly everything changed the girls doesn't bullies you anymore.. the teacher behave with care with you know.. and everyone wants to be your friends now..

Was it fair? No.

Will you become their friends? No.

these are those girls who use to laugh at you when those girl write comments on your table..or rip your Gym uniform.. or steal your books and then you would found them in water..

it wasn't easy.. and you are as silent as before.. answering when someone asked question.. staying quite otherwise...

Before moving to here..you use to be alone back then too..it was different that you didn't got bullied.. and maybe because before you didnt have any friends you were awkward or you could say an introvert . So you ofcorse didn't knew how to stand up for yourself .

Tachibana sometimes comes to walk you to home when school ends just to make sure people think that wasn't just a rumor.. and sometimes you stay in her cafe and do homework and when it get late you leaves..

you still haven't told anyone about personal problems.. cause you shouldn't drag people in your personal life.. and you already troubled them enough..

Tachibana is the open who tries to have a converstaion with you time to time when there is no custmor in cafe.. and awkward you just replies with nodding head but you listen carefully on what she says.. cause she is certain person..you look up too.. know..

Umemiya and matsumoto sometimes shows up.. and ofcorse tachibana scares them away saying don't bother her.. ( she tells them to sit in different table )

but soon you get comfortable with them both when they help you in math homework on time ( it was matsumoto cause umemiya is too dumb for it )

and when you do the problem matsumoto teach you he smiles and pat your head.. it made you happy.. even if you never say anything..

And like that one day .. you were walking home late after buying something from store.. that was when you heard some loud yelling..

Y/n : " A fight...? "

you follow the voice sound.. and saw a man with half white hair and half black hair fighting a groups of boys himself ..

you were hiding behind the wall seeing it all .. and while fight he yelled ...

" i just hate weakling who mistakly thinks they are strong !! "

Y/n : " he is.. so cool.. " you never saw someone fighting before..! So it was cool for you.. it was like as if he was flying.. !! the one moment he jumps and the next moment the enmey was down..