Chapter 3 -Want to come over?

It was the next morning and I was all ready when Barry texted me at about 6:30 asking if he could come down and I said sure thing. In about 6 minutes Barry was at our front door he knocked and I ran downstairs to get it and opened the door to see a very happy Barry, "Morning!" he exclaimed "Morning!" I copied him and pulled him into the house then in ran Daxton "Bear!" Barry blushed and bent down and picked him up "Hey little man" then in walked my parents who smiled "You must be Barry" said my dad chuckling "Yes sir" I turned to Barry "Barry Arin, Arin Barry, Barry Jen. Jen Barry" I said while pointing to each of my parents then Barry handed me Daxton and shook both of their hands then in ran the girls saying they where ready to go. I hugged my parents and handed back Dax and then we left.

-------Time Skip To At Home------------

I was at home texting Barry when he asked if I wanted to come over I ran downstairs and asked my mom she agreed if I was back by 8:30 and only if his parents where there. I told Barry all the rules and he said it was all good so he came down to the house and escorted me to his house. I could tell he was nervous.

It was about 3:30pm when we go into his house, he took me upstairs to meet his mom, her name was Anna but I just called her Mrs.Kramer she allowed us to go to Barrys room and play on the Wii "Barry open door policy!" his mom yelled "yes mom I know!" he said getting all flustered up I raised an eyebrow at him while he explained that when him or his brother have girls over they have an open door policy in case they "do" anything, we both flushed a deep red and he just turned on the Wii and but in Mario Bro's and we sat on his bed together, we were kinda pushed up against each other this just made us blush a deeper shade of red, at one point he started tickling me and I squirmed enough to know I was on his lap and he continued to tickle me when his older brother and someone else walked in I looked up and saw...NATE! He was chuckling and so was umm Alex I think that was his name I immediately got of Barry's lap and sat on the bed and looked up at them with 50 shades of red on my face I stuck out my hand and said "You must be Alex" he laughed and shook my hand back and said "And your Cassie?" I gave my head a nod still being em-barest, "So Barry mom said dinners ready" said Alex who was still laughing, I got a good look at Alex he looked like Barry but older and with more of a beard but his hair was had been styled up, we went to the dinning room and sat down both Barry and Alex across from each other and Nate and I across with Barry's parents at the heads of the table "You must be Cassie?" asked Mr.Kramer "Yes Sir" I smiled "No no my names Nathan and I've heard a lot about you" he smiled while Barry went a very deep shade of red and slid down a little in his chair "Barry,Alex did you introduce your guests?" "Oh no need hes my brother" I said perking up "Oh thats nice at least you know each other" said Mrs.Kramer. After dinner it was about 6 o'clock and Barry asked if we could go downstairs and watch a movie his parents allowed it, we thanked them and went downstairs to their basement he asked if I'd watch a horror film, I agreed and he turned on the PS3 and opened Netflix and picked the Conjuring and we sat together on the couch, Barry put his arm over the top of the couch but gradually he moved it down to around me this made me blush but because it was dark you could not see it luckily, when it started to get scary I buried my face into Barrys chest and he wrapped his arms around me and held me for the rest of the move, when it was over I figured I should go home as it was 8 so I said goodbye to Alex and Mr. and Mrs. Kramer and Nate said he'd be home at 9 so Barry walked with me home, as we walked he slowly intertwined his hand with mine and we continued to walk home blushing the entire time, when at my house he gave me a big hug and told me he had fun I agreed and said we should do it again, he then said goodnight and I walked inside after saying goodbye. When I walked inside I saw both my parents watching TV with the three younger kids, "Did you have fun?" asked my mom "Yeah, oh and by the way Nate said he'd be home around 9" my dad looked up at me and said "Thanks for letting us know, what did you two do?" I din't want to talk much about it because a majority of the time was spent blushing and together on a couch."Uh we played some Mario and watched a movie" my dad smiled at me and said "Glad you had fun"

-------Barry's POV-------

As Cassie and I said our goodbyes I walked back to my house and went back to the basement to see Alex and Nate as soon as they saw me they stopped watching TV to talk to me about Cassie they asked tons and tons of questions like what we did and if I liked her. Soon after about 30 minutes of many questions and lots of shy blushing coming from me, it was time for Nate to go home. I stayed downstairs and soon enough Alex came back and sat on the other couch "You like her don't you?" Alex said and I put my head in my hands and mumbled "Yeah" I heard Alex chuckle and I looked up at him "Why don't you just ask her out?" I felt my face heat up "Be-Because we have only known each other for about two days and there is no way she likes me back! She would not like a nerd like me." I said as my voice cracked "Well yes she likes you it's easy to see but if you want wait Nate told me her birthday is November 23rd" I stared up at Alex "Uh thanks for letting me know" Alex and I had a good relationship and we rarely fought he was a good older brother to me, we said our goodnights and headed off to our rooms. I was laying in bed non stop thinking about Cassie then I heard a ding, it was my phone I looked over at it and it was her it read:

C-Thanks for having me bear :-)

I instantly blushed more then ever I loved that she called me that

B-Anytime Cass ;-)

C-Nighty Night

B-Have a good sleep

She made my heart skip beats I had a huge crush on her since I first seen her but it tore my heart to know she probably liked someone else and not me the big old nerd but all I could do was try and ask if she did like me, I soon fell asleep and dreamed about Cassie and I, it was a good dream...