|Part 3|

I didn't pay attention to whoever said that, didn't even think they were talking to me.
Jayla and I started talking about cheer when I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around to see a boy.
He was brown but kinda light, it's hard to explain.

Dthang gz|daniel|

"My fault, ma." The boy said with a smile on his face.

I remember back in high school, I moved in with my dad in the Bronx. I met him before.

5 years back.

I was new, no one would talk to me. For the first time at school, I had no friends. Until this boy came up to me. He told me his name. He gave me his number.

Present time

"Oh, you good." I said.
The boy smiled.
"Azayia, don't act like youn know me." He said while hugging me.
I hugged him back.
"Ight, lemme introduce you to the gang." He said while grabbing my hand and approaching a group of boys.
"Yall, this Azayia. say hi." He said while mugging the group of boys.
They all said "wassup" and Daniel smiled. I know Daniel's not as innocent as he's acting. Last time I saw him was at school, he didn't come back to school until the end of the year. He was different so we stopped talking.
"Azayia, you got thick as fuck. I mean you already was but damn." Daniel said smiling.
There was a brown skin/kinda dark (don't judge me yall ik yall b getting mad if ppl say the wrong skin color🌚)
He looked really good. I really don't date but if he wants to then...

Lee drilly (Ali)

"what's ya name?" I said to the brown skin

"what's ya name?" I said to the brown skin. (Sorry again if yall don't think he's brown skin😭😭!! I don't know just go with ittt!!)
"my name lee."  He said.

Yall don't b mad about the skin color thing!! If I fucked up don't say nothinggg!!!
This is short because I made this in the shower😭😭! Don't judge me! Anyways the reads going uppp!! Love yall. Comment if yall want drill rapper imagines as well. (Ima make it anyway🌚😭🌚)