Trial of Fire

Zendaya P.O.V
Well, Trevor finally showed up to our "date" and I have to say I had a great time with him tonight, he wants to now take me back to his house so we can just really start this thing over again.

Car Ride~
Trevor-so be honest Z, did you really have a great time tonight?

Zendaya-yea, I wouldn't lie about that...but I was very close to getting up and walking out of you were another minute late.

Trevor chuckles.

Trevor-I had to make sure I smelt good and I was fresh for you, because you never know what we gon get in tonight.

They come to a stop light as he looks over and winks at her she playfully rolls her eyes.

Zendaya-I don't know what you getting in too tonight, but I'm getting into my bed.

He laughs and she just smiles, as they finally turn into the neighborhood. To see Fire trucks lined up down the street and also police cars.

Zendaya-wow...who's house caught on fire?

Trevor-I have no idea...I guess we are going to find out.

Trevor drives slowly down the street to arrive to his beach house.

Zendaya-uh...well I think we found out who's house...

Trevor swallows hard and parks on the side and quickly jumps out the car and runs up to the house. Zendaya follows suit.

Officer-are you two the owners of this house?

Trevor-I am...

He says in a frantic. The officer writes something down on his clipboard.

Trevor-LISTEN CAN I PLEASE GO SEE WHATS ALL BEEN BURNT?!

Officer-um son, your whole house has been burnt up.

Trevor-NO...THAT CANT BE!

Officer-we gotta call from the next door neighbors, saying that as soon as you left your house went up into flames, do you remember leaving anything on?

Trevor looks down and paces back and forth with his hands on his head.

Officer-SIR? DO YOU REMEMBER?!

Trevor-NO I DONT...OKAY?!

Officer-listen sir, I don't need your yelling we are here to help you.

Trevor-PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HELL YOU ARE HELPING?!!

Officer-well you immature teenagers these days run around here with no responsibility.

Trevor-LIST-

Zendaya cuts the both of the bickering men off.

Zendaya-OKAY...now is not the time to be arguing over who's immature and who's not, both of you are acting the same way!

The officer rolls his eyes and walks off to the group of fire fighters. Zendaya rolls her eyes and walks over to Trevor.

As his back was facing her, she places a hand on his shoulder to turn him around. He turns around to face her with tears in his eyes.

She pulls him into a hug and rubs the back of his head as he clings to her and crys in her arms.

Trevor-I did not mean for this to happen....

Zendaya-I know...it's not your fault.

Trevor pulls away and looks at her deep in her eyes, debating on rather he should tell her are not, know eventually he will have to tell the police.