||CHAPTER - 1||

A girl who was sleeping peacefully is now awake by her father pouring water on her.

??? - Dad-

Dad - Stop calling me that and get ur lazy ass in the kitchen and make breakfast for me.

Saying this he went out of the room leaving the wet girl sitting there emotionlessly.

Y/N POV~

I woke up by my dad and went in the bathroom taking a shower. After taking a shower, I brushed my teeth and wear this for my college.

 After taking a shower, I brushed my teeth and wear this for my college

I kept my hair open and apply a lip tint on my lips. Taking my bag pack, I went downstairs to see my dad reading newspaper. I went to kitchen and made him pancakes and black tea. Serving the breakfast, I quickly took a chocolate milk bottle and ran outside the house. I leaned on my bike and drank the milk. Throwing the bottle in the dustbin, I sat on the bike and drove off to college.

 Throwing the bottle in the dustbin, I sat on the bike and drove off to college

A/N POV~

The crowd started screaming as soon as Y/n entered the entrance gate. She parked her bike and removed the helmet making the wind hit her face. Her hair swirling along the wind making her look like a heroine of a movie. But in reality, she is the villain of her own story. She got off the bike and started walking towards the entry of college building. Seeing her friends there, She wave and walk towards them.

Y/n - Morning guys.

Blackpink - Good morning Y/n/ unnie.

Y/n - So what's new today?

Rosé - There is a new group of boys joining college today.

Jennie - Interesting.

Jisoo - Looks like Y/n got someone to threat huh!

Y/n - C'mon Jisoo.

Lisa - What's ur first class?

Jisoo, Y/n - Maths ughhh.

Jennie - English.

Rosé, Lisa - History.

Jisoo - Ok then Off to class guys.