Chapter 2: Stay calm in your code-line, don't die getting jumped by Super Moon

Start from the beginning

Umm...

So she didn't approach me because of my face and charisma huh.

It's freaking Ai'Ark again. How many people had it been to approach me because of that Super Moon bastard? Seriously, what was so good about him? He was just more handsome, taller, more famous, and probably richer too. That's all!!

Don't ever let people like Ai'Arm get to rise, or else it would be freezingly cold for sure.

Everything I had been imagining could only be left circulating in my mind. In the end, all I could do was answer in a defeated voice.

"I'll try telling P'Ark for you."

"Arm is the best! Thank you so much. Here..." She didn't just do empty talk but also handed over a paper bag with a very sweet color. "I bought these macarons as a thank you."

"You don't have to."

"Please do accept it, Arm. I specifically bought these for you." You must have been preparing this bribery for a while, huh Miss Faculty Star? Hmmm.

"Thank you then."

"No problems! Don't forget to tell P'Ark. I even changed to a new profile picture. I want him to like it." She said while smiling; a smile so wide her mouth was almost torn to her ears. Goddammit! Give me back all that time I committed to cheering you back during the Star and Moon contest.

"I won't. I'll tell him for you. The only problem is, I don't even know when I'll meet P'Ark either."

"Why?"

"You know, P'Ark is like a freaking ghost. It's already a blessing being able to find him."

Which was true...

After the code-line gathering about two weeks ago, I had yet to see my code-line uncle ever again. Even though we... study in the same faculty.

After parting ways, I used the time after the activity to lie and play games with the gang in my room. The next morning, I had breakfast and went to class as usual. I never thought during that burning afternoon, I would actually encounter the Invisible Man.

Damnnnnnn, or was this A-ngun's seeing-devil spell? I just spoke of the devil yesterday and he sure appeared.

While P'Ark was still looking a different way, I quickly lowered my head until my chin was almost down to my chest, in hope that it would help in my weak ass camouflaging. The thing is I didn't want to see you now! The main reason was that I didn't want to be the center of attention. Even when I was only talking to him through IG, people were already following me around asking nonstop, let alone now!

"What do you want kiddo?" The auntie at the drink stall asked in a friendly manner.

"Ah... Uhh... May I get a peach tea please?"

"What about the handsome young man in the back? Whatdo you want?"

"One bottle of water, please." Damn, you still have the audacity to buy water at this stall. The most important thing was that he was standing and breathing down my neck. What should I do? Do I turn around to greet him and say it was such a coincidence for us to meet each other, or do I smoothly walk away without any greeting at all?

"The water is seven baht. As for the peach tea, please wait a bit kiddo. I'm making it carefully." Auntie said jokingly.

"This is for the peach tea of the person in front too krub." A 100-baht banknote was handed out. I immediately turned around to look at the person behind me.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I'm your senior." Do you hear his answer?! I was intending on not greeting at all, but now I had to talk to him anyway.