Vikki: And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."

Dalmatian Hellhound: That is so, not fetch!

Vikki: Not fetch!

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in nervously.

Loona: Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha...aha...

Vikki: Oh-em-gee. Loona? "Lunatic Luna"? That you?

Y/N: Lunatic who?

Loona: Uh, yeah. It's Loona... yeah.

Vikki: Wow. I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?

Y/N: Last one?

Loona: Don't ask.

Vikki takes out her phone shows a picture of Loona vomiting. Y/N gagged.

Vikki: Yeah, this? This you, right?

Loona growls in response. Y/N gagged and coughed.

Loona: Why do you still have that?

Vikki: It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy.

Y/N: That's...well...got a good picture to have?

Vikki: Ya. Who is this?

Loona held Y/N.

Loona: My boyfriend!

Dalmatian Hellhound: He looks like a oversized plush toy.

Y/N: Is that a compliment? Or sarcasm? I don't get it.

Vikki laughed. Loona growls even more at her.

Vikki: Wow, you're being negative. Your aura is being aggressive right now.

Loona: Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cus I'm in the presence of a massive bitch!

The word "bitch" echoes throughout the party, making everyone else gasp in disapproval. Vikki feigns being offended.

Vikki: Oh, my dog! Wow!

Loona: What? Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!

Demon: You can't say that.

Y/N: We can't? Ok.

Loona's ears droop in response as Vortex comes back with drinks.

Vortex: Did I miss anything?

Y/N: I think?

Loona notices and puts up her fake smile again.

Loona: No, no, no! No, nothing. No.

A voice offscreen booms through a microphone, attracting most of the partygoers.

Unknown Demon: Haha! How're my dirty bitches tonight?

Y/N: I thought we were not allowed to say that.

Vortex smiles at Loona in response, inviting her over.

Unknown Demon: Awooh, awooh! Ya'll ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on.

Y/N: Who now?

The demon reveals herself to be none other than Beelzebub, who was twirling around the disco ball as she hypes up her audience of partygoers.

Beelzebub: Hell, yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!

Y/N: Again. We're not allowed to say that.

Beelzebub grabs onto a pole. Cut to Loona looking around nervously as Beelzebub starts to sing her song.