"Drew.." I only heard as a hushed whisper as he began to lean in for a kiss.

Kissing Harry was now something I was beginning to get used to. I was beginning to love the way our lips seems to be magnetic when we kissed, the way his hand would caress my face ever so gently and how it always seemed my fingers always found their way into his curly hair. The texture to his lips was almost compared to soft satin and how within the kiss I felt I was actually special and loved.

After our soft shortened kiss Harry and I decided to stay out a little longer to ogle the view of the stars in the sky. The mood had lifted from what it was before and we were conversing as if the previous topic had never been brought up.

"Drew..?" Harry asked breaking the minimal silence.

"Yeah." I said turning to face him from the position I was laying in the grass.

His eyes turned to meet mine "Um, this is kind of a random question and you don't have to answer it, but um, I was wondering back to when I was at Liam's house a couple weeks ago and I found your purse.."

My eyes widened. "Yeah.. and?"

"Well.. I found birth control. It's none of my business but why?" He explained with worried eyes.

.....and the thought occurred to me, well damn! This is embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks burning like embers in fire as the multiple answers I could say swirled around my mind.

"Well, the doctor prescribed me The Pill because I ..Um suffer from really bad periods and it helps to regulate them." I said pushing myself off the grass into a sitting position looking straight ahead.

"Oh." He said almost bin a hushed tone.

I didn't know what else to say. The conversation had taken an almost uncomfortable turn, and what else was I supposed to say to him. I pretty much had just told him that I had a heavy period... Great.

"I thought it was for something else.." Harry said trailing off and now looking into my eyes.

"Oh.. No. As embarrassing and humiliating as it sounds I'm 18 and still a virgin." I explained quietly.  

Harry sat quiet for a second not saying a word just fiddling with the blanket of jaded grass around him.

He finally broke the silence "I don't think it's embarrassing."

My head shot up immediately to find Harry's eyes locked on mine. Telling him I was still a virgin was something I wasn't looking forward to at all, and I thought in the moment he would think I was a freaking saint of something.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I don't want a one night stand kind of girl, I think you still being a virgin shows you have morals unlike some girls." Harry said taking my hand in his and tracing the goosebumps on my arm.

I thought about my answer. "It's not that I don't wanna have sex... It's just the guys back home were dicks, and I'm looking for the right guy. Someone one day who will love me after..."

My eyes diverted and I began to look at the grass surrounding us. As the seconds ticked by I only heard the soft breathing coming from Harry until his hand made it's way up to my face pulling it back up to face him.

"And I hope to be that guy someday." He said giving a half smile showing off his predominate dimple.

My breathing faltered and my heart seemed to skip. In my own mind it seemed I couldn't fathom the words that Harry had just said, and I didn't know how to react to the situation.

I smiled back and scooted closer leaning my head on his shoulder feeling the warmth radiating from his skin.

"Me to." I stuttered through the silence.

--HARLEY'S POINT OF VIEW--

I was home alone. I was home alone to drown in my own guilt and mistakes. This was all my fault and because of my dumb ass mistakes I was going home tomorrow. Because of my dumb ass mistakes I made I was going home back to Indiana, but I was leaving my best friend behind. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed my phone vibrating on the couch.

Text Message: Drew :)

I'm home I forgot my key, open the door.

I hurried off the couch and jogged to the door. I opened the door only to find Drew standing there looking as pissed as she when she left. My eyes caught sight of a sudden flash of Harry's car taillights driving back down the street. When my attention was focused on Harry's car Drew pushed past me knocking me into the door frame.

She threw her purse on the couch and began to walk down the hallway back to her room.

"Drew." I said trying to catch her attention.

My attempt to talk to her failed as she continued to walk.

"Drew!" I yelled stopping her in her tracks.

Angrily she replied without turning to me, "What?"

I took in a shaky breath not wanting to say what I had to, " I talked to my mom while you were gone, and she's as pissed at you. So.... she's sending me home. She decided she's not going to pay for my school anymore. Drew. I'm leaving for Indiana tomorrow night."

She stood silent not saying anything. I was waiting for her to beg me to stay or give me some sort of  comfort, just something I could hold onto but that's not what I got.

"Good." She whispered.

--END OF CHAPTER 14--

Sorry it's kind of short, but I'm so busy with school and graduation I can't seem to keep up. Let me know what you think about it and let me know. I promise next chapter will be much better and more things are in store for , Drew,  Harry, and Harley.

Follow me on Twitter. @kristen_leanne8

LOVE, Kristen