REMAKE ( 2024 ver. )

Person point of view:

so this story starts May 2nd 2024, I had woken up astonishingly hungry for cheese that morning, i rushed up and out of bed, and ran to the kitchen swinging open the fridge searching for cheese, but then i saw it,
on the second shelf i saw a block of cheese, i reached for it and as i pulled it out thats when i noticed mold growing on the corner of it.

i gagged at the sight of it, "This won't do.. I guess I'll have to visit the store." i mumbled to myself, i had made up my mind, i was going to the store to get some good cheese.

It was a sunny morning, a great morning for a sandwich but alas, i have no cheese, so that is why i am at the grocery store, to buy some delectable cheese and maybe some nice crisp bread to go along with it.
I looked up high, reading the signs looking for the dairy section, "Ah there it is!" i exclaimed as i pointed towards the sign, finally i can look for some good cheese, i thought to myself as i walked down the isle,
"Finally here we are.." i said as i looked at the delicious cheese, i picked a few up and looked at them, smelled them and pinched them, until finally, one that met my standard for good cheese.

I tossed it into my shopping basket, "And now for some crisp bread to go along with you." i mumbled looking at the block of cheese.
"There it is!" i pointed towards the bread section, i sped up my pace excited to get some crisp bread, i picked some up smelled them, pinched them, until finally, i found the one that met my standard.
i placed it into my basket as i hurried to the self check out, i carefully checked them out making sure not to drop or squish them in the process.

"Finally, time to eat." I said as i sliced some bread, i cant wait to eat, its all that has filled my mind this morning. "A cheese as amazing as this should receive a name, the cheese shall be named sir William the cheese." i said as i raised it high as if it were the future king of my kitchen.

The End.