So baby pull me closer

As the two new lovers continued, the kissing became hotter. More passionate as if they'd die if their lips parted.

"Backseat, please." Damian panted breathlessly. JD understood almost instantly, making his way to the back of the car. Damian laid the back seats down, giving the two of them more room to be comfortable.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Damian asked, wrapping an arm around JDs waist. Lifting his chin and looking into his eyes.

JD nodded, biting his bottom lip as he looked back into his lovers eyes. He knew he wanted this, more than anything in that moment.

Damian smiled, their lips crashing together as he climbed on top of JD. He didn't care that people might see through the windows, JD was all he wanted. He slowly removed the bottom half of JDs clothing, before doing the same to himself. "I'll be gentle sugar, I promise."

JD bit his lip, feeling Damians dick lining up against his entrance. Before pushing its way inside, making him whine in pleasure.

"I got you baby, you're alright." Damian reassured him in a soft, gentle voice.

"Ngh, f-fuck~" JD whimpered, his fingers digging into Damians back from under his shirt.

"Fuck that feels good." Damian groaned, burying his face in JDs shoulder. His cock throbbing wildly as it pumped in and out of JD, almost piston like.

JD moaned softly in Damian's ear, feeling all ten inches invading his ass. "Fuck, m-mhh..."

"That's it baby, let me hear your pretty voice. Fuck you're so tight." Damian muttered in JDs ear, his hand running through his hair as the sweat formed on his forehead.

Soon enough, things were speeding up. Both men had ditched all their clothes, and they were coming close to an end. Their clothes laid on the floor underneath them, soaked in sweat.

"F-fuck! D-Damian~" JD moaned, his nails digging into JDs shoulders to the point he was bleeding slightly. Both of them were shaking like crazy, knowing what was going to happen.

"F-fuck, I can't hold it anymore." Damian spoke with a shaky voice as he finally released, JD being not long after.

Once Damian came down from his high, he collapsed. Rolling over and holding his boyfriend close.

"H-holy shit..." JD muttered with a shaky breath, teary eyed and body trembling.

"It's ok sugar, I got you." Damian reassured him, running his fingers through JDs sweaty hair.

*The two of them eventuality managed to muster up the strength to at least get some of their clothes back on. Before Damian took JD home.*

Before JD got out of the car, he has one more question for Damian.

"Please, stay with me..." JD muttered, his hand tightly gripping Damians as he gave him the puppy eyes.

"Of course sugar, I'd never turn down the chance to be with you longer." Damian smiled, kissing his lovers forehead.

*Damian picked up JD bridal style, carrying him in the house where they cuddled on the couch until the both of them fell asleep.*