Oh hello no.

Going to collect papers from the Rokuhara Tandai, a weird gang with a tall ass leader. Literally. Ruled by South Terano/Minami terano, you could've swear he looked at you with lust but you look at the bright side! You walk passed the members as they whistle flirtly, you did not want to have this kind of today. So you just closed your body with your jacket to not make these pervs look.

'hopefully this day won't be long' you though to yourself.

TIMEKSKIP.

Ah. Once more getting anoyed by the one and only Haitani brothers! You were walking around the store and found them following you.

Ran kept holding your hand. And as for rindou. He had a rope over your leg.

You knew but just let it happen. Your not the kind to get mad anyways!..

After a while you asked them to leave you alone. And they.

Didn't.

But I mean why would they leave? They're the Haitani brothers. Man whores.

Soonly forward. They left you.

Meanwhile..

"SON OF A BITCH!!"

Rindou almost got hit by a chair.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LAY YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS ON MY GIRL?!" Sanzu's voice echoed through the empty room. He was furious.

He was obviously again following you and saw the haitani brothers follow you like baby ducklings.

He was so gawd damn jealous. He wnatwd you all for himself!

Of course sanzu doesn't like sharing you. Your his girl! That he's been stalking.

"Chill out man. Are you on drugs or some shit? You nearly hit my brother." Ran said.

Rindou which replied "This guy is insane" "when was he not?" Ran said chuckling.

"STOP CHANGING THE DAMN SUBJECT!!!! You held her arm ran! And rindou you put a leash over her leg! Your the on who's insane!! Your treating her like a dog!!!" Sanzu shouted.

SHE SHOULD BE MINE AD ONLY MINE!!! MINE TO TOUCH AND CRAVE!! ALL MINE!!.

No shit this guy is crazy.

For you.

You were just so pretty. Kind. And cute!..

Too cute

And him..

Being too hot to be true.