CHAPTER-14

What's peace mean to you and when do you feel it?

Do you feel peace when you are with your family and friends spending some quality time together?

Do you feel peace when you just sit a in corner of your room alone with a coffee mug in your hands and earbuds attach to your ears with melody that's drift you away from the reality?

Do you feel peace when the clouds drop water droplets from the sky to earth in form of rain cooling the warm earth with cold breezes that's hit your face and thunder showing it's terrifying form??

Peace has different meaning for differnt people but right now taehyung was feeling peace in jungkook arms as head was resting jungkook shoulder. He felt relaxed, safe and comfortable. All his anger, pain and tears got away from taehyung by jungkook presence.

But his peace couldn't stay with him forever as he heard someone voice who he hate so much.

"Hey taehyungie!!!"

Jungkook and taehyung broke the hug and saw jennie standing their leaning on the door frame with a sickening smile.

They both got up from their seat.

"What are you doing here jennie and who gave you the permission to come my room??", taehyung gritted his teeth with anger.

"Why taehyungie?? I used to come to your room without your permission before then what happened now??", jennie said innocently.

"Yeah but that time I didn't knew that you are getting your flithy hole fucked by some other guy!"

"But that was past taehyu- wait but first tell me what is he doing in your room and hugging you???", jennie question looking at jungkook who was standing their uninterested. "That's none of your business jennie and don't call me taehyungie it's taehyung for you", taehyung fired back hating the presences jennie more and more by each passing second.

"Oh really? Fine! Hey jungkook just leave from his room! I want to do some personal talk with taehyung ", jennie ordered jungkook but she didn't knew that who is the person behind that soft and cute bunny face. Before taehyung could say anything to interfere jungkook stepped forward and said, "And who are you to order me jennie??"

"How dare you to call me by my name huh? And I am superior to you!!!!", jennie lashed out.

"Supeior or inferior I don't give a damn. Do you get that? If my boss say that you leave then I'll leave otherwise I'll stay ", jungkook trailed and got settled down on couch with one leg on the other like a mafia and asked with sharp eyes,"So Mr kim tell me, should I leave??"

He looks so hot while sitting like this, taehyung thought but his train of thoughts broke my jungkook question.

"He is not going anywhere jennie.. The person who needs to go is you", taehyung pointed out and jungkook he just smirked at his victory.

"Taehyung please let me explain I rea-", jennie stopped herself when jungkook cut in. "Shall we take this matter to bedroom cuz I don't think you guys want some unwanted attention of neighbour? Do you??", jungkook said and drag taehyung with him in his room leaving jennie behind.

"Listen taehyung whatever happened that day was a mistake and I just got needy please forgive me and give me a second chance", jennie pleaded while looking at taehyung standing in front of her. Jungkook has made himself comfortable in taehyung bed.

"Oh really?? So what if you again got needy and got some other guy huh?? Listen jennie ones a cheater is always a cheater!!! "

"Tell me what would I have done that time tae? You were the one who told me that you don't want any kind of skinship before marrige? Tell me taehyung who does that in this time? You didn't even let me kiss you!!!!"