Ch. 3

——

You came back into the room after ending the call with your mom and saw juju still laying on your bed looking fine as ever.

Her hand was behind her head, legs slightly spread as she was looking down at her phone with the other hand

"Finally you're back" she smiled as she tossed her phone to the side and looked excited to see you. "I think you're trying to say that you just missed me JuJu" you shrugged your shoulders innocently as you got back onto the bed.

"Yea Yeaa whatever, maybe I was missing you.. and wanted to be close to you again" she mumbled the last part as she looked at you with her seductive eyes.

"Close like this?" You asked as you moved closer to her, now with her arms being around you again."Mhmm just a lil bit closer mama" this time she pulled you on top of her and her arms were wrapped around your waist tightly to keep you in place. You guys were so close there was barely any space between you two.

You couldn't take it any longer so you leaned down and kissed her, all the feelings from the last time that you were with her came flooding back. You cupped the side of her face as you tongued her down. Meanwhile she moved her hands down to your ass and slipped her hands underneath your shorts to feel on you.

She touched you like you were hers and only hers.

You slightly grinded back and fourth on her as she still was gripping your ass. "I'm gon fuck the shit out you tonight" she mumbled against your lips as her hands were caressing your whole body."Mhm do it"

And with that she flipped you over and now you were laying on your back with her between your legs. She started to kiss down your body starting with your neck then down to your chest. She then took off your shirt & bra and started to suck on your boobs, taking her time with each individual one.

She then moved down and placed kisses on your body till she got all the way down between your thighs. After she took your shorts off she placed delicate kisses in between your thighs.. inching closer to your pussy, just teasing you. "Juju.." you whined out cause you couldn't take anymore of the teasing.

And with that she finally laid her mouth onto your pussy, licking up and down to taste all your juices. "Mhm you taste so good mama" she muttered as her face was buried into your pussy.

She then started to suck on your clit and while she did that she slipped 2 of her fingers inside of you. "Fuck juju" you moaned out as you felt her fingers hit your G spot while she was still sucking on your clit.

She looked up at you while she fastened her pace to see how you looked while she pleased you. It turned her on knowing that she was making you feel good.

"Mhmm I want you to cum in my mouth" she said as she sloppily licked your pussy, lapping up all your juices. She kept giving you the finger combo till she felt your walls clench around her fingers.

"I-I'm boutta cum juju" you moaned out as you gripped the sheets meanwhile your legs were damn near trembling. In response to this she took her fingers out of you and used both of her arms to spread your legs wider as she devoured your pussy so you could come in her mouth.

Your body shook and you let out loud moan as you came in her mouth. "You did so good for me mama" she placed a kiss on your pussy as she sat up and reached down for her bookbag.

"What you reaching in your bookbag for ju?" You asked breathlessly as you were laid out on your own bed. "Im reaching for this" she said as she pulled out her strap and gave you a smirk.

Her strap was clear and about 7.5 inches.

Your eyes widened as you looked at it. She really meant what she said about fucking the shit out of you.

"Turn around for me baby and face your mirror" she told you after she finished putting on her strap & you wasted no time and turned around, now in doggy style. She bit her lip as she looked at you from behind.. just admiring the view in front of her. "I just want you to know that you're so beautiful" she said as she started to rub her strap on your pussy, getting it lubed up with your juices.

"Fuckk thank you juju" you moaned out slightly as she continued to rub your pussy with the strap. After enough teasing she finally slipped it in and looked at the mirror to see your facial expressions. She went slow and steady at first so you could adjust to the size.

"I'm gon stretch this pussy out so you can take all of it" she leaned down to your ear and whispered that then got up and continued to go in and out of your pussy. Her stroke game was amazing and she had good stamina so she could go on for hours.

Once she was able to get all of it in you that's when she started to fasten her pace.

She gripped onto your ass as she was stroking in and out of you faster and faster. "FUCKK JUJU" you moaned out as you tried to use your hand to push her away. "Move ya hands mama ima make you take all of this... I know you can take it, just let me make you feel good" she moved your hands away and pulled your hair so you could look at yourself getting fucked in the mirror.

She was beating that pussy up.

She lifted one of her legs up so she could go deeper and hit your g-spot at a certain angle. "Just keep taking it.. just like that you're doing so good" she kept fucking the shit out of you as she talked you through it.

"J-juju ima c..um" you could barely get any words out due to all the pleasure that you were feeling.

With the bit of strength that you had you used it throw your ass back & fuck her back too. When you did this it caused pressure to go on her clit so she was getting pleased too.

"Fuck.. y/n throw that ass back on me" she moaned out and smacked your ass as she tilted her head back to enjoy the pleasure. You guys found the right rhythm and yall were both now in sync.

The both of you had been going at it for some time now and were about to reach your climax.

"Fuckk I'm cumming" you yelled out as you finally came. "I'm proud of you mama you did so good for me" juju placed a kiss on your cheek then pulled out of you.

"You okay y/n? Did I do too much?" She looked at you a bit concerned as you were still laying down on the bed flat out. "Yess juju, and you did just enough! My hair looks a mess tho" you reassured her as you sat up on your bed and looked at your mirror. She had fucked up your hair and you.

"Okay good but let's get in the shower y/n I'll clean you up" she said as she helped you get up and led you to the bathroom.

                                      ———

I finally updated this long awaited chapter! Lmk if you guys liked it! & don't forget to vote luvs!
-rae