I smile and nodded my head, "Very important that the things inside that diary can either be the destruction of the Wizarding World or the betterment of the Wizarding World."

I waved my wand on my left hand, and there it is, Lady Magik's Diary. Hermione gasps, Ron's jaw dropped, Harry looks at it confused yet surprised.

It wasn't really difficult in finding it, especially when it only calls to a few people. I just happen to be one of them.

I read upon Lady Magik's Diary on my second year. But reading those rumors, the letters were lighting up, then I put those letters into pieces, and found the location, right below the podium at the Great Hall. It was very easy going inside at Midnight since the prefects were sleepy, the professors were asleep, and Dumbledore was a deep sleeper. Literally. I slip on the floor multiple times. Dropped a very loud kitchen material when I was outside Dumbledore's chambers and etc.

"B-but how?" Hermione blinks repeatedly.

I smile and tilted my head while rubbing my hands on the cover of the diary, the diary radiating so much energy and power, "It only calls out to very few people. The Founders, Merlin, Ariana Dumbledore, and now me."

I open the book and sit down on the floor for the three to sit beside me and read it, "This book contains spells, charms, chants, and so much more. In the wrong hands, the Wizarding World would be destroyed by a single spell from this diary."

"So why did I let you three see this? I won't be able to give it to you as it burns the hands of other people. But I'm only letting you read a single spell from this diary." I waved my hand a bit in front of the book, and it opens to the page where I wanted.

"Life for One. This spell well more like an enchantment. I figured would quite useful for you're guys' journey when it's time. A week ago, I made a ring for you three. I just need a tiny slip of your blood and magic into those rings. Basically when a person hits you with a spell or curse that could kill you. It will backfire on them. You won't be hit by it. It'll backfire on the person who casted it. The only mishap of this one. Once you wear it, you keep it. But you take it out, it won't work again if you wear it back. I urge you guys to wear this when it's time and don't take it off atleast until the war is over. Note for this ring. No one can take it out unless it yourselves."

I wave my wand and three rings appear in front of us.

I cleared my throat, "Your point fingers please."

The three had their point fingers in front of me, as I got a needle and pricked their point fingers with it. Then each needle that had their blood was placed on to the rings.

"Now put your hand over where your needles had on the rings." Now each of them knows which ring is theirs and placed their hand over.

I let out a small sigh, then place my hand over theirs, closing my eyes, "e nucleo magico in illos, in hos annulos aliquot magicos frusta stilla. Quod si semel tollas, ad dominum redi." And the rings glowed just as the needles disappeared.

(A/N: Like in the reminders in the first chapter. I'm not sure if these translations are accurate so please tell me the right one if it's not. "From my magical core, into theirs, drop a few magical pieces onto these rings. Though once they take it off, return to the owner." This is the English translation.)

The glowed died down as the trio blinked while I opened my eyes then took a breath.

The rings then flew slowly onto the trio's awaiting hands. "You guys keep those safe. It has your magic and blood in it. In the wrong hands, it can control you're guys' magic if they know what they're doing."

Harrt smiles and nods, "Thanks Mora."

Ron nods in agreement, "Yeah- If you're not here. We would be in so much trouble."

Hermione follows, "I may read books and stuff but I can't do these types of magic. Can we do anything in return for you?"

I chuckle then nodded my head, "You could pay me back by staying safe and healthy through out the war."

"