(12) MIDDLE OF BATTLEFIELD

Even after many attempts from both sides the possible war couldn't be avoided

Even after many attempts from both sides the possible war couldn't be avoided. Well wishers of Hastinapur like Grand sire Bhishma, Guru Dron. Kripacharya and Vidur had tried hard to make Duryodhan chose the path of peace, but he didn't pay attention to a single advice of theirs.

Even, I had gone to Hastinapur for conveying the message of peace which brought the same result. Moreover, Duryodhan tried to capture me in prison which ended up a trouble to himself.

Finally, both the sides had reached Kurukshetra, the land where the greatest war of the era would be fought.

On the first day of war when two sides stood opposite to each other Parth urged me to take his chariot at the middle of battlefield since I was his charioteer. Being his charioteer was an important duty which would deliver many great advices to the future generation.

Noticing relatives and dear ones in front of him, Parth got emotional, and those emotions lowered his bow.

"What am I going to do, Madhav? Am I supposed to take this blood bath? They all are my kith and kins. The elders to whom I had joined my hand how would I raise weapon on them?" Parth was bewildered after finding himself in some flashbacks of past.

"For avoiding this blood bath, if I have to accept an aesthetic life then I won't have objection," he sat down on chariot like a traveller who had lost the track.

"It's not what you are supposed to do, Parth. Your duty is different than showing back to difficulties. You are a valiant Kshtriya who can give up his life in war. Giving up life in battlefield is no less glorious than winning the war. Act like a Kshtriya and uplift your bow," I reminded him of his identity and duty.

"I am still confused, Madhav. I am not able to focus since my mind is wandering in the maze of relationship. I am seeking your guidance. Please help me, and make come out of this maze," joining his hands, he looked at me.

"Do your Karma. It's your right. Don't think about consequences, because you have no control on that. Leave that to me. I will take care of that," I started to deliver the great advice which would aspire the future till the time supposed to exist.

"The ones for whom you are expressing such grief their bodily existence will get destroy sooner or later. So, why to be sad for the obvious? Soul is immortal, and it changes its bodily appearance just like we change clothes,"

"Attachment leads anger, anger burns conscience, and it's the first step towards destruction. Detach yourself from all the feelings which are hindering your way to you duties. After that I am there to hold you,"

"The one who surrenders to me I never abandon them. I take care of their spiritual cleanliness, and make them clean as a mother does to her children,"

"I gladly accept everything my devotees offer me with love, even if it's leaf. You too leave all your worries to me. As soon as you do so those will be mine instead of being your miseries,"

"I am the beginning and I am the end. I am spring among of seasons, I am Brihaspati of teachers, I am Garud amidst of birds, I am Kamdhenu among of cows, I am Ram among of archers, I am Vasudev among of Yadav and I am Arjun among of Pandav,"

"Whenever Virtues get hampered, evilness rises up, I reincarnate myself through my Yogmaya for saving good people and for demolishing the bad ones," at the end, I could catch the glimpse of same determination and strength in Parth's eyes from which he was devoid of.

Parth urged me to show my real form to him. I too accepted his request granting him divine eyesight.

After a short, Parth again urged me to come back to that form of mine to whom he belonged, solely. He wanted to see me back as his Madhav, Parth's Madhav.

Restoring the normalcy, allowing the time to flow again which I had frozen before the historical interaction, I drove the chariot, and we both went back to our place.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE..

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏