Part 1

It was 7.30 am and Alex was still sleeping. Her mom was calling her name from downstairs but she was not responding at all. Emma decided to go upstairs to wake her up for college. Emma knocked on the door three times but she did not reply then she entered the room to wake her up and she tapped on her shoulder.

Alex just woke up from sleep angrily to go to the washroom while her mom was saying hurry up! you were getting late for college.

She went downstairs to have her breakfast. When she was having her breakfast then Emma asked why were you so quiet? Alex's mood was already off so she banged her spoon so loudly on the plate.
Alex got up to go outside her house for college while Emma said to her, you listened to me but Alex did not obey her mother. Emma banged her fist on the table because Emma felt insulted.

Emma was very upset and thought that my daughter's behavior was unacceptable but how to teach her lessons of good manners because even Alex was not ready to listen to her. Alex did not pay attention to her mother's piece of advice

Emma and her sister Kate ran a business that was going very well.

Emma had a lot of responsibilities and she was trying very hard to fulfill her responsibilities.

Emma wanted to hire a maid so she interviewed a new maid named Liza.

She agreed to hire Liza as a maid.

Liza will work from 7 am to 4 pm daily.

Emma was very ashamed of her daughter's bad behavior so Emma decided to tell the maid everything truth about her daughter's behavior.

Emma said I would like to tell you about my daughter's bad behavior and rudeness. She has an attitude problem. She does not obey her elders.

Emma said you will have to keep patience to work on our home because my daughter is a very rude, brat, and she has bad manners to talk with people.

Liza asked, why did you not punish her to teach her a lesson?

Emma said she is a 19-year-old girl, not a child.

Liza replied that if she acts like a child then she would be treated like a child.

Emma said, I never gave a punishment to her.

Liza replied that you should have spanked on her bare bottom in childhood but you didn't that's why she misbehaved with others including you.

Emma said, I never thought about the spankings because my mother never gave me a spanking in my life.

Liza said I can understand you and your daughter.

I will take care of this house and you and your daughter.

Everything will be fine so you do not need to be worried about it. Okay

Emma could not understand what the maid was talking about.

Emma called her daughter's name from downstairs then Alex came downstairs to meet a new maid.

Emma introduced the maid to her daughter

Liza gave a big smile to Alex.

Maid extended her hand to shake Alex's hand.

Maid said a sentence that Alex could not understand at that time. Liza said I will take care of naughty girls like you.

It was a very meaningful sentence but Alex understood that Liza was a funny woman.

Emma and Kate decided to make two factories in another city so Emma gave all the responsibilities to the maid.