𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

❛You think you could step on me? Oh darling, you are so funny

❛You think you could step on me? Oh darling, you are so funny.❜

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗮, Daughter of a multimillionaire businessman. She was born with a golden spoon but also morals and values. Her intelligence, elegance and strong aura was enough to make people around her feel inferior but her kind and humble nature also attracted people.

After spending a few years in London with her mother, Jia finally moved back to Korea and was enrolled in Baekyeon Girls' high school, A school under Baekyeon group who recently entered into a partnership with her Dad's company.

On her first day of school, Jia noticed alot of weird things. The moment she entered the classroom no one really paid any attention to her because none of them were actually aware of her status as the daughter of Shin Dohyun was still anonymous.

Soon, Jia had to participate in a voting game that was played by the rest of her classmates. This game was held once a month where everyone receives votes based on their popularity and were divided into grades, A, B, C, D and F. The student who ends up in grade F becomes a target of school violence.

Jia was brutally bullied by her classmates for being in the lowest grade but no student or teacher seemed to care about it and act as if they know nothing. Jia endures the bullying for sometime before joining hands with Two of her classmates who were in F grade before her arrival to bring down the pyramid.

Pyramid Game au.
©@𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐮®

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🦢 mush's note 🦢

Hello Moonstars!
Well here I am with another fan fiction.
Pyramid Game, I literally fell in love with this drama like everything was perfect, the thrill, suspense, drama and the characters oh my god. I love how all the characters got the ending they deserved but still they shouldn't have left the drama with the hopes of second season like I don't think a second season is required because the first season was satisfying enough.
Well I came up with this fanfic so that there is a character that could step on Ha-rin and the rest like someone more powerful and strategic. Where most of the Pyramid Game fanfics are Girl x girl, i thought if doing something better.
Hope y'all like it!
Expect slow updates as I am kinda lazy and have entrance exams but I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Do vote, comment, add this book to your reading list and follow me.
Thank you so much <3