I like your attention 🫣

Part- 2 of anklets

Let get itttttt......

After hearing the cham cham again kook started leave towards his cabin.
But he's so restless, he really needs to find the person who wears anklets.
Cause in home his dearest sis in law also wear anklets . So he started to sneak out from his cabin thinking Joon can't find about it but ohh how unlucky of him , he acted like he doesn't see the cctv camera in his cabin and it's controller is in Joon cabin.
One think he's sure that person is in his department so he don't have look whole 35 floor.
Jk: ( act natural like you are not here to stalk someone just on a round for checking everything) calm down man.

After strolling and making his employees hella nervous he can't find tae cause she went to washroom, after losing hope he was about to go when cham cham cham he turned around in an instant only to find

He's breath stuck just same as author but we have to be strong yess.
Jk: wahhhh... beauty* saying to himself
Tae: pardon sir
Jk: * back to reality* hm hm you..
Tae: miss Kim taehyung
Jk: yes miss Kim where you were instead of working?*nervous
Tae: washroom* left from there ignoring kook
Jk: left dumbfounded* cat caught his tongue, leave from there
Jk's cabin
Wah what a beauty how come I never see it thoroughly . All these thoughts are coming to his mind and that beautiful face. Who will think this man so hot and serious think of praising his employee

 Who will think this man so hot and serious think of praising his employee

Ignore the think in his hands**

Later that night
a man is standing behind a pillar and enjoying the view what a mouth watering scene, the one and only jk

Since everyone leave tae started making himself a good tea to relax and continue her work , she has tied her hair to a bun so her bare back is fully present like fresh dish for kook to enjoy and he is also eating with his eyes

He went towards her.
Tae:( he didn't leave yet how come he stay this late it about to 7, now I have show to formalities to this bunny)
Ohh sir you want something??
Jk: yes a strong black coffee and you
Tae: black coffee and me okk wahh wait* shouting what meeeeeee
Jk: why would I want you i said coffee but if you want you can give yourself too * smirking
Tae: (ohh this handsome man is flirting with me, noo stay emotionless tae you got it)* making or trying emotionless but cheeks are red.* No problem sirrrr only black coffee.
Jk: well overtime good hmm.( Praise her a little more kook)
Tae: yes sir cause you give me so much work, why u do that cause I'm new here it's not fair to enjoy giving all the works to do work don't be lazy ...........*complaining non stop like comm on he's your boss not husband.
Jk* getting offended but keeping mouth shut like a good husband.

Tae still saying about her secrifies for her office and jk is having enough of her shit soo did something unexpected.
Suddenly he pull her by her waist and forcefully......

Put hand on her face to keep her quite .then both look at each other for straight 5 min till everyone take tea break they keep looking at each other and falling love but how, nobody knows even they don't.
Author: that enough
Taekook separate but kook hands are on satyagraha to stay on tae waist forever and tae also liking this attention.
Tae:( all the girls been need him i need a big boy need a boy like him).
Jk: ( angle baby angel baby your my angle baby).
Jk: we should leave it's late but if u wants to stay like this I got no problem darling* wishpering
Tae: ok then let's stay like this * not i sense.
Ohhh man holy shit*t "back in sense and pushing or literally bashing kook on floor .
Jk: ahhhhhh what the fu*k why u did that to me .* Pouting in ground
Tae: oh sorry * help him to get up. Awkward .
Jk: ( wahh on the first meeting she is ready to break my bones what will happen for the rest of life* whattt rest of life kook you're getting pervert day by day.) thinking all this and widening eyes like fish, smiling like a fool to himself while laying on ground.
In tae's eye he is looking like a creep.

Jk get up: ok let's go home
Tae: you go I have work and my house is also near I can walk.
Jk: but it's late and angle like u should not walk alone at this time.
Tae: are u trying to hit on me or something 🤨
Jk : well yes but don't think for some cheap date and break up cause
If the Jeon jungkook is trying it means forever. * Proud of his ans
Tae: looking at with bored face* ok let me go
Jk: I can wait, i insist
Tae: do as you wish. * Run with blushing cheeks

Time skip...
Now both taekook are at the parking lot fighting
Jk: I can drop you so u come with me
Tae: no sir my house is literally just 10min to walk. I can go by myself it's late u also go home. *Worried expression*
Jk: making cute sad bunny face , please I can walk u home please
Tae: ok let's go.
Jk:( yesss finally this beauty agree, like i will make her agree in everything)
Ok

Now both of them are walking side by side in crosswalk no care of anyone both knowingly walking slow and talking more like wishpering to eachother.
The evening is nice and warm filling their heart with joy. Tae has an urge to hold jk' s warm hands to fill the warmth and it looks like jk feel the urge, so he slowly grab her hands.
To tae's surprise jk's hands are cold from nervousness so she just put her both hands warmth . Seeing this they smile to each other.
They are about to reach tae's house and it make her don't wanna go home just want to be jk like this so she stopped.
Jk: what happened?
Tae: slowly* i don't wanna let you go while looking down
Jk:* getting courage to touch tae's cheeks : that's ok we can meet everyday in office. If u say I can take u my home and will keep you there forever. Softly holding her hands.*
Tae: * wishpering, yes take me with u . Place her forehead with kook forehead.
They are feeling good in eachother arms suddenly
Jk: ok then let's go ask ur father your hand for marriage right now.
Tae: whattt wait it just first day and u want marriage God this man is really crazy.
Jk: i can't wait anymore I need u with me right now.
Tae : let's first know each other first , i can't trust anyone this fast.
Jk: ok then when we both are ready let's meet our family.
Tae hmmed and tiptoe to kiss on kook' s face and run from there cutely.

Jk stood there freeze for sometime and check his surroundings only to find him also in dark. He run from there and started drive to home happily.

Here's 2 part hope u like it 💜💜💜💜
Only one part is left .
Please comment and share how you like my story.😊😊😊😊