Chapter Five

"So what does this make us?Are we together or still just friends?",asked Michael."Well..you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend again",I replied, smiling at him."Alright.Ariana,will you be my girlfriend again?",asked Michael."Yes.As long as you don't hurt me again like when we were married",I replied."I promise",said Michael, kissing me."Michael..we have to get dressed.My mom is bringing the kids over soon",I said, closing my eyes."What time is that?",asked Michael."12:30",I replied before Michael looked at the clock."We still have enough time to ourselves",said Michael, kissing me again."I'm serious,Michael",I said, pushing him away."Fine but can we at least shower together?",asked Michael."You know what that leads to",I replied."Please.I promise I won't do anything",said Michael."Fine but you're not allowed to touch me.I'm still sore down there",I said, getting up.We walked to the bathroom and got into the shower."I really missed you,Ari.Being without you felt like hell",said Michael, wrapping his arms around my waist."I felt the same,Michael.When I saw that you had remarried and were expecting a child with someone else,I felt hurt all over again.No matter how hard I tried to move on,I still loved you",I said, putting my hands on his."I wasn't in love with her,Ari.I only married Debbie because she agreed to carry my children.I've always loved you even after our divorce",said Michael, kissing my neck."Fuck me",I said."But you said..",said Michael."I know what I said but I need you",I said before Michael pushed me back against the shower wall and kissed me roughly."Jump",said Michael before I wrapped my arms around his waist.He then entered me with force and fucked me into oblivion."Ahh!!Michael!!!",I screamed, pulling on his hair."Is this what you want?",asked Michael,going harder."Yes!!!Fuck!!!",I screamed."After this you won't be able to walk straight for a week",said Michael,leaving hickeys on my neck."Ah!!!I can't take it anymore!!",I screamed, arching my back."You wanted this so take it.Fuck,Ariana!!"shouted Michael,as I clenched my walls around his crotch.His strokes became weak and slow before we both came screaming each other's names.We dried ourselves before changing into our clothes."Are your legs okay?You're walking kinda funny",said Michael, laughing."Ha ha.Very funny,Michael.You caused this",I said, laughing sarcastically."You begged for it so now you have to deal with the consequences",said Michael, kissing my forehead before going downstairs.I decided to lay down because there was still thirty minutes before my mom would be here.