pain warp personality - CHROMASTORM CRISIS

Start from the beginning

Mirrorverse Underworld

When the call goes out, you never know who will answer.

Sometimes it’s someone with shining heart...

Sometimes it’s someone a little sinister...

Who will get the job done...

And doesn’t care who they have to push aside... especially when they themselves were pushed aside in the past.

Even if it means forging devious alliances to achieve their goals...

After all, there is a strength in numbers...
One such cabal is now together in the underworld, guarded by one of Hades’ Guardians once a Polynesian resident.
“They be searchin’ fer me ‘n me crew”
“And you are surprised Hook? Leading terror on 7 seas isn’t a walk in a park”
Hook – Aye so wha’?... then again its true
“Not to mention you killed their dear queen... they haven’t forgotten, and haven’t forgiven”
Hook then instead of annoyance, shown smile
Hook – Who said I scuttled her? Sure she got a few cuts t’ her body but she still breathed. She’s... shall we say... in Neverland right now in me moon gibbet.
“Ooooh, you are more devious than I thought... so you use her to drown people when it’s full moon...”
“Ursula wouldn’t like hearing that really... then again Triton ensured she won’t care”
Hook – Nah exactly a carin’ heartie Triton be trust me...
Power-hungry Aquarina groomed Ursula while Poseidon found her loathsome to hug...
Triton pretty much abandoned her when she was little, not enthusiastic on sharing his precious kingdom ... left her drifting at sea and putting her life in serious danger... She was lucky that local fisher man managed to save her in time.
As if that wasn’t enough, the villagers were superstitious of her that they killed her Adoptive father, the only who cared for her... had to raze the entire village to avenge him...
And again, when she returned to the sea... he called her ugly and unworthy of throne...
Hook felt a bit of guilt. He was the one that kidnapped Athena the only one who cared for her in Atlantica... but Athena drowned his crew members. Not so innocent and sweet as they thought...
That’s not easy to let go for a respectable pirate...
Then again he’s sure Triton would’ve banished her for any reason with his anger issues.
“When family treats you like a villain... sounds familiar actually”
“For and me perhaps Uncle Hades...”
Hades - *sighs* Makes the two of us Eris...
Makes three of them unofficially if Maleficent is included. Betrayed by her roommates, The 3 Fairies...Betrayed by her own sister Queen Leyla...Ruined by her brother in law, King Stefan...
Maleficent – Never the matter, so long as we fulfill our goals... What is that troll doing?
Hades – As far as I heard he’s preparing for a big flood...
Maleficent – And the moonstone boy?...
Pete – Still unconscious in the dungeon.
Varian was necessary with connection he has to the moonstone.... they will need him in case Bron decides to double cross them.
Eris – That skeletal horseman is a good hunter... Speaking of hunt and kidnap, I wonder is Lilith now? Did she get the man she desired like I did?... Surely I taught her well enough.
Pete – Ya know I could’ve brought them in myself! I once succeeded in taking the Queen.
His Beagle Boys were little better than Maleficent's goblin servants... and sure once they managed to take Princess Minnie and her lady in waiting... but that only once and it quickly got foiled. And he got banished with his family now in Mickey’s and Goofy’s care.
Most present in the room erupted into laughter much to Pete’s surprise.
Eris – Wow Lilith was right, you really can be funny... yeah you did once. Only once. One sorry kidnapper you are.
Hook – One sorry kidnapper ye be.
Pete – Excuse me?! Better than Hades at least with that little wonder.
Hades – Hey that goes to Pain and Panic. Also I ordered that cuz I didn’t want that wonder boy to be as idiotic as my lightning head brother.
Eris – And yet he still he ruined your end game finale.
Hades – Speaks one outdone by a mortal thief Sinbad... so much so you wanna mess with his like minded descendant Flynn Ryder. And it’s me that can’t let go... my trojan warmonger of a niece?
Pete could see that dynamic between uncle and niece was one of competition,  who will outdo who?
Back then, Eris’ Jealousy Started the Trojan War all because she was not invited. All the goddess of discord needed to do was to throw the apple with the words “To the Fairiest”... The Trojan War was a bloody battle between the Greeks and the city of Troy that lasted for 10 years all because some goddesses couldn’t settle the visual matter.
Hades back then used the opportunity to kidnap Helen of Troy for his plans... but honestly he didn’t care for any sides there. Never the matter, he still laughs about that time.
Eris – What can I say? I’m but one of many threads that will be there until it all collapses into a funny, glorious mess.
On that they could all but agree..
Pete initially was afraid of all these figures... they felt very menacing... perhaps he still does a little...
But over time,  he gets to know them... Maleficent wad the first, and honestly he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her academic years...
Hades? Simply for his hot head, teeth and simply doing hid job in underworld...
With Eris? Well she’s annoying and likes to tease and scare him.
Hook? Well both don’t have powers and rely on clandestine methods...
Many others he could count down, including Lilith... who shown him rage at times when he accidentally touched the nerve...
But sometimes she hugged him like an old friend when she felt a bit down...
He couldn’t say he got close to everyone like Sorcerous Seeker Jafar who caused this mess with Fractured...
If the Stellar Mirror’s swirls of pink and blue promised new journeys to glorious lands, the Fractured Mirror promised untold horrors and an endless line of enemies, spit out like snake venom.
Pete – By the way Meg or Gothel didn’t come back...
Hades – Ah yeah, Pain and Panic told me... that spikey head gotten her, she’s now probably on Mount Olympus...
Eris – A pity... Meeting that idiot is one boring reunion.
Hades – Not the most painful one at least...
He could still remember how that jerk Adonis abandoned Megara who sold her soul to him... He kept his word and perhaps even hoped she’d learn to cope. What did he get instead? She called him ‘lug with pointy teeth’... even taught that to her Adoptive daughter while her biological child? Simply abandoned.
He sure remembered her for centuries...
Maleficent – My pupil knew the risk, she achieved her goal so at least she proved to be useful... now, what is situation with those meddling sisters?
Lucinda, Ruby and Martha the Odd Sisters... constantly interfering in their journeys... from turning Gaston against Adam to dooming Gothel’s sisters...
Hades – The fates said they have new targets incoming...
Somewhere in new world. One called dark loa magician Facilier Oddie.
Hook once met these sisters and they helped him return to Neverland... they knew how he would be treated there too. Hmph.
Eris – Can’t Scar go and do something for once?
Hades – Maybe that lion is still angry about Hercules kicking his ass... under my watch too.
Maleficent sighs
Maleficent – Two other matters to take care of... one the Horseman should be called again to deliver the mirror from Arendelle while that Prince is busy with Snow Queen.
Hades – What is so significant about that Mirror anyway?
Maleficent – An old friend Vor told me about it holding an ancient presence within... Gothel mentioned to possessing it once long ago, one who posssessed the book of spells & dark arts written by followers of Charnabog...
One which was passed from one generation to the next, leading to herself.
Maleficent - Next is also new intruders that came to the Mirror World. They are heading towards the Stellar Mirror.
Pete – And what do we do? 
Maleficent – Right now? Nothing.
They were confused.
Maleficent – It is Lilith’s time to prove herself... To surpass herself. Physically and mentally.
Eris – It’s never boring with you guys...