The True Return of the Radio Demon

Alastor P.O.V

Seven years. He's undoubtedly lost influence in the seven years he's been gone; a necessity at the time. This battle was supposed to put him back on top. To become the demon that killed the first man, the man who started the exterminations to begin with. How glorious it would have been to have the insignificant look at him with unbridled fear again. To have the overlords restrain themselves for fear of gaining his notice; killing one ordinary exterminator kicked up such a fuss, imagine the fear of the one who killed the head of them. It has been far too long since someone has remembered he was the one who killed almost all previous overlords, and this fight was supposed to make them remember.

He failed. Failed so spectacularly that he lost within two hits, with an added broken staff and life threatening injury across chest. A small angelic injury would put anyone, besides the royals, out of commission for two weeks- sometimes a month depending on the wound and demon. How long would his take? His staff would take another month to repair in his current state. To put the cherry on top, since he had to run away early in the battle the others will most likely think he left them to die for his own entertainment... Not like he could tell them if he wanted to keep his image, in no way does he want to be known willing to die for his "friends". The fools would bother him even more if they knew.

A constant clink, clink, clink, clink pulled him out of his musings. A sound he was decently familiar with and hated with a passion for nothing more than the reason it comes about. His claws were drumming on the ground in boredom. The angelic wound made him unable to move and caused his sorry state of laying on the floor doing nothing, nothing but tapping. How he hates the incessant noise from tapping grates on his ears. How the action comes to him unbidden because of boredom. He knew himself well enough that if he didn't have something to occupy himself with, the noise would continue to reappear. He couldn't summon anything because of the damned angelic wound and there was nothing around for him to fiddle with except his staff, which he couldn't fix until his wound stopped bleeding.

A few minutes of thinking later he started to hum out a tune, "Da dada dada dada da d-d-da da dada dada dada da d-d-da". As the toon starts to take shape, Alastor starts thinking of his past. His human past. It starts out with a man with a tanner skin color, a slight wave to his short hair wearing a classic white button up and black slacks.

(Jake Daniels- Problems)

I'm off my rocker

Alastor is seen walking and does a sudden spin before continuing with a grin.

I might be a just little mad

Pan to his face with red eyes, half lidded and smile more sinister with hands held behind his back.

My thoughts they wander

Pulled into his red eyes to see a male hitting a female then cuts to him being cut up with alastor standing over him, grinning ear to ears.

Into a place where there's no end

Dozens of pictures where male or female abused or used their spouse or child before the perpetrators end up dead with Alastor above them grinning down at their dismembered bodies.

Where monsters and shadows decide to reside

More pictures of people doing terrible deeds (Rape, Child abuse, spouse abuse, selling into slavery).

There's creatures who look like they're dressed in disguise

Those same people out with colleagues smiling and laughing, enjoying themselves with no remorse.