Ch. 24: Huggy and Charlene Get Close

The next day, you and Catnap are back at work at Valentino's. You're in your uniforms and you're serving tables. You're in your suit and you're walking to a table that had just ordered their food. You say, "Okay. Here's your spaghetti, garlic bread and lasagna you ordered."

You lay them on the table and you say, "Be careful. The plate is especially hot." The kid at the table looks at you and says, "Are you British?" The mom gasps and says, "Phil. Don't offend her." You giggle and you say, "Oh, it's quite alright. I'm not offended, at all. I'm actually Australian. From Perth. The opposite side of Sydney." 

The mom says, "That's great. And I'm sorry, honey. My son's just curious." You smile and you say, "It's alright. I love children. Also, I've had people in my past time with me arriving in the states, make stereotypical comments about my heritage after hearing me speak. You know like calling me kangaroo kid or singing Waltzing Matilda. Still didn't bother me." The boy's mom says, "You're a strong woman to deal with people like that." 

You say, "Thanks, lovey. Much appreciated. Enjoy your food." She smiles and says, "Thanks, hon. You have a good day." You say, "You as well." You walk off. The boy says, "She was cute." He makes a rawr sound. The mom gasps and whispers, "Phil. Stop that." He slouches and says, "S-sorry, mom." 

Catnap on the other hand is serving his customers. He says, "Here's the linguini for you, madam. The tortellini pasta. And the salad." He lays them down on the table. He says, "The plates for the linguini and tortellini are still hot, so be careful." The middle-aged woman at the table smiles and says, "Thank you so much. This all looks so good and authentic." He says, "Enjoy." He turns around.

The middle-aged woman looks down at his butt and smirks. Catnap feels a smack and he gasps. He looks back at her. She grins and says, "Service is good, cutie." He shivers and he looks ahead. He walks off and he says, "What is it with all of these middle-aged hags slapping my ass?" 

He hears this, "Maybe because you've got the sweetest ass on a guy, lovey. Can you blame them?~" He looks to see you. You smirk. He whispers, "You're the only one I want hands on my ass, babe. Not anyone else." 

You grin and you quietly say, "Oh, sweetie. I'll do more than just 'slap' that sweet ass of yours.~" He knew what you were getting to and he blushes. You giggle and you say, "We better get back to work. Am I right?" He says, "Um... Y-yeah. We probably should." 

You giggle. He sighs and looks away saying, "Don't get too horny on me right now." He looks at you and he smirks and whispers, "Do that for me, later.~" You whisper, "Trust me, my favorite bloke... I will. I'll do any nasty and dirty thing for you, Catnap.~" He grins and says, "Oh fuck, I love you.~" You say, "I love you too.~" You both get back to work.

********************************************************

Meanwhile, Huggy Wuggy is at Charlene's place where you and Catnap stay. They're both on the couch, making out. Charlene had already developed a love and interest in Huggy. She admitted she'd rather have someone like him than a fully physically fit guy. 

He used to be that in high school, but gained a gut possibly from sweets, beer, etc later on after high school. But fortunately for him, Charlene preferred that. She told him to just be what he is now. 

Because of her admitting that she liked a gut on a guy, she wanted him close. And at least Huggy had a change of heart. He was happy to see you and Catnap. Happy he met a woman there in Santa Ana who accepted him for what he looks like, now.

They pull away and Charlene says, "Ooh, I'm letting you fuck me tonight, Huggy.~" He blushes and smiles saying, "Really?" She says, "You kidding? Hell yeah. Don't judge me, sweetie. That gut of yours is a major turn on for me. I wouldn't mind having you over me. Having that sweet soft belly rubbing against my own while you're screwing me.~" 

He smirks and says, "W-wow. I... I'm at a loss for words. I..." She strokes his face and she says, "More cushion for the pushin' baby.~" He blushes more and smiles. He leans in to kiss her and she kisses him back.

Suddenly, the front door opens and in come you and Catnap. You say, "Charlene! We're back! We..." You look over to see her making out with... Huggy Wuggy. Catnap smirks and says, "Ahh. Hey, buddy." They gasp and they pull away. They look over at you and Catnap.

You say, "Oh please. You two are acting like you got caught by the police for doing a crime." Charlene sighs and says, "He's so sweet. And his belly... I prefer guys like Huggy here." Huggy blushes and smiles saying, "Boy, am I glad I've met a girl like you?" 

Charlene kisses him on the cheek and says, "I could rub that gut all day..." She leans in and whispers something to him. She moves away. He blushes madly. She smirks and nods. He says, "I really like you.~" 

You say, "Hey. Huggy. It's alright, mate. At least you found someone good, right? Unlike... You know who." He says, "I was done with that conniving bitch a long time ago." Charlene looks at him and says, "Who was she?" 

He looks at her and says, "Mommy Long Legs is her name. She's a user, abuser, manipulative, toxic, remorseless... You name it. She was everything you would hate in a person. Yeah. I was a popular guy back in high school and dated her once... but at least I had a change of heart. Felt regret and remorse for those I've picked on. Mommy however... feels none of that." 

You look at Charlene and you say, "Unfortunately lovey, he's not lying. And I know for sure..." You sigh. Catnap looks at you and says, "What is it, Kitten?" You say, "I know she's going to be after YOU, for some reason. Once they see us, again. Like she wants to be rid of me to have you to herself." 

He pulls you close and says, "Don't be ridiculous, my Kitten. You know I'm not interested in anybody else but you, anyways. Besides... I'm more turned on by your Australian accent than her own voice. No matter how good hers is. You get to me.~" You look at him.

**(Trigger Warning.)**

He leans in and whispers, "My first boner was caused by YOU, (Y/N). For years after you were gone, I've been masturbating to the thought of you. Hoping I'd see you again.~" He pulls away. You blush and you smile saying, "Awe, baby. At least we're reconciled... and you won't have to masturbate now that I'm back. You have every right to fuck the living shit outta me.~" He strokes your hair and he says, "I've got my Kitten. That's all that matters.~" You grin. He smirks at you.

Huggy and Charlene look over at you and Catnap and Charlene says, "You two are thirstier than we are with each other." You look at them and you say, "Love is love, lovey." She says, "Good point. I'm not one to judge. I love guys with a gut to them like Huggy here. You love a dark-sided guy." 

Catnap pulls you close and you hug your arms around him. He says, "My Kitten belongs to me, only.~" You sigh and you smile. You and Catnap sit down with Huggy and Charlene and you all talk the rest of the time.