The streets were so loud because it was filled with people who are indeed Filipinos. They're all captivated with all of the street foods and products displayed on the street.

May mga tao rin na sumusubok gumamit ng baro't saya to take a good photo with it, their eyes were filled with proud for being one of the Filipino and Filipina—well no one would ever miss to wear the Philippines' national clothes.

We were about to walk even further but, when Via tried to pull my right hand someone held my left hand. Navigated with the warm of it's bigger hand, mahigpit na hinawakan niya ito.

Who knew that I'll meet him again?

"Hoi, bitawan mo nga siya," Via batted Aaron's hand away. "Cousins date namin ngayon. No one is allowed to interrupt us." She even put her palm in front of Aaron's surprised face.

I wouldn't be surprised that it's too easy for Via to reach his face because she's tall. Malaki ang height difference namin ni Via, mga nasa 5 inches ang gap since she's 5'8 tall.

Malas ko, namana ko lang height ko kay mommy.

"The nerve to show up your face right after what you did to her!?" Lakas loob na sabi ni Sylvia. She looks really mad.

He stutter, not even knowing what to say. He couldn't even look at me nor to Via.

"He's not worth of your time, Lev. Tara na." She turned her back at him, when she's about to take me away by grabbing my arm, may ibang sumalo.

My eyes widen, it was Luke! Kusa niyang ibinigay ang kamay niya. Muntik pa siyang madapa dahil sa hinahatak siya palayo ni Via without even knowing that it was Luke!

I turned my gaze back to Aaron, may pasa siya sa gilid ng labi niya. He was trying not to meet my eyes because of feeling awkward now. He put his hand on his nape trying to find a word to tell me.

"I-I don't know what to say," He looked down, feeling guilty. "I don't even know where to start." He sighed.

"If you have nothing to say, you can leave." I nods before shaking my head.

When I'm about to turn around, he quickly put his hands on my shoulder to stop me from getting away.

"Look I'm sorry," We finally get an eye to eye contact. "I'm sorry if I left you with him." But then he look down, again.

Wala akong masabi. It's hard for me to accept his apology right now 'cause there are still disappointments in within me.

"It wasn't really a banquet," He clenched his jaw, " It's his birthday, "

Mas lalo pa akong na dismaya sa sinabi niya. Hindi ako maka paniwala sa narinig ko.

"He said he wouldn't ask for anything but only to accomplish the task he was asking me to do and that is to bring you with me at his birthday party," There's no expression on his face.

My heart was aching, so bad. Pero bakit ako iiyak? Wala namang namamagitan sa aming dalawa. He felt sorry and guilty, that's all.

Right, Peony. Just forgive him already. Wala namang patutunguhan ang galit na'to.

I tried my best to smile after taking a deep breath. I forced to pat his shoulder telling him that it's fine—that I'm fine.

"Looks like they're having a good time now," Aaron stated as if nothing happened. I'm still upset but I need to act fool of him. "Maybe, we can hang out together, instead?" He took my hand before we could walk around.

"This place isn't suited for you,"  I told him when we stopped some kind of small store where you can buy any kinds of accessories.

"Well, all I wanted to do is to accompany you, I don't care if I'm not suited in this kind of place," He proudly said, " Cause all I know is that, I just want to make it up for you." He smiled.

My heart started to race within my chest. Fuck, calm down Peony. Trap lang 'to.

I know that I should stop this feeling, pero kung pipilitin kong pigilan, mas lalo akong magkaka gusto sa kaniya.

"What happened to your face pala?" I pointed the side of his lips na may pasa.

"Props or make up?" Walang kwentangsagot niya, he even let out a soft chuckle as if it was funny.

I knew that his lying but it seems like, ayaw niyang sabihin. Pinaningkitan ko na lang siya ng mata.

"Here." He showed me a hair clip with a bunny on it. A purple bunny. Hindi ko man lang napansin na bumili siya. "I'm pretty sure that I chose the right color for you." He chuckles while he was putting it on the left side of my head.

He then look at me to see if he put it well, he nods as he he said, "You look magnificent"

Ano ba talaga ang tingin niya sa'kin?

Aaron Damien Young, a man like you is unpredictable, a gentleman indeed, you know how to make my heart melt—you know it so damn well.

I looked at our hands, both intertwined. He tighten his hold just to make sure that he won't lose me—

I guess I'm falling in love.

Pero ang sakit mo namang mahalin, ang sakit mo ring gustuhin.

------------>🌇