Prejudices and Stuff

If you asked them a few years ago what they thought of each other, you would probably receive in unison a:

"Who?" (Or maybe not. Perhaps the more observant of the two w
ould know of the existence of the other, but his opinion would be nothing more than a negative view of the fearless wolf).

The friendship between Espio and Faith didn't get off on the right foot, and the road was tough. Who knew that one day the two would end up working together? It was a duo that had never crossed their minds, but being the most competent and agile when it comes to combat, here they were.

"Faith!" Peter called out to her wolf friend, who, leaning against a wall nonchalantly after destroying some badniks, was adjusting her hair. Without answering she simply looked at his companion.
"Do you remember them? They're the Chaotix, they helped us a while back when we had the problems with the moon gems and the kingdom. You probably didn't see them too much before... you know. They just happened to be investigating this strange activity in the area, just like we were. I thought maybe we could let them join us in the investigation. The more help the better... And I know they can be trusted, and we need the help of people who are experts in these things. I think it benefits us. What do you think?"
"...Who?" The wolf didn't seem to be paying a bit of attention, to which her fox friend just sighed and ignored her. He turned to them with his back to Faith.
"You guys can join us, it would be a big help-"
"Did I say they could? I don't want these three dumb shits on MY search."
Faith's voice was loud and clear.

Ah yes, that's how they started. At this point they're not sure how she ended up agreeing, maybe Peter's insistence led to the detectives ending up with this weird group working together, maybe it was the argument between Vector and Faith because of how disrespectful, proud and stubborn she was (and in order not to agree with them, she ended up accepting).
Espio wasn't too sure about these things, but he was sure about one thing:

He was sick of her.

"We are the only skillful ones in combat, aren't we? I think Espio and I should work together."
(Why are YOU the one organizing how to divide us? I haven't even seen you do anything for your group, unbelievable.)
"You know what to do. You and I aren't friends, so just do your job."
(I can say the same to you, you hypocrite woman. Do YOUR job right and stop trying to order me around.)

But Espio simply swallowed all these things to himself, he knew that the right thing to do was to act as the more mature of the two and not let himself be carried away by those critical thoughts, and that utter dislike that working with someone so unbearable provoked in him.
At the end of the day, the detectives were not here for any kind of alliance with the LunaKlan; they were really investigating them, and infiltrating this group and getting information was their objective.

Espio still thought it was a bad idea, after all, they had already seen that the LunaKlan had never done anything bad other than trying to protect the moon gems, and to a certain extent he found it admirable how perseverant their leader wolf was about it.
But the need for money was stronger, and if an anonymous client offered an abysmal amount to pay off all outstanding debts and still have plenty left over... Was there a way to get Vector to refuse such an offer? The chameleon had no say in that decision.
But while all 3 of them were getting the job done, the chameleon ended up with the most difficult task of all:

Getting information out of their leader, Faith (Or by her real name, Francine Chaminet.).

He was more than aware of this she-wolf's entire life story. Daughter of the tyrannical king of the Wolf Kingdom, she fled from the Kingdom at the age of 7 with her little brother, in search of her mother who had also fled from her abusive husband. And to this day she continues to deny her connection to this kingdom, rejecting her past as novelty. Keeper of the Moon Gems (or former keeper? She herself destroyed them for the sake of everyone and for what was left of her maternal family... ) And now she is nothing more than a woman with a prosperous career in music, living the worst love disappointment of her life, with no clear purpose of what to do with her life, other than being a celebrity, of course.
Stubborn, impulsive, snarky, lazy, loud, clear anger issues, doesn't know how to control her strength, only does things if they benefit her... she was the hardest to deal within the LunaKlan members, and just the most introverted, social inept of the Chaotix Detective Agency got to be working right next to her. What a fantastic task he got!