"What is it?" Felicity questioned There were crates upon crates of drugs and weapons. When the gang looked up and saw me, I immediately fired arrows in their directions. I saw Oliver come in through an open doorway where they were loading and unloading drugs. He also started to shoot arrows. When they were all down, Felicity contacted Lance and we fled.

"I've never seen so many drugs," I muttered to Diggle as I walked by in the basement. He shrugged.

"They're a high class gang. I bet half of the crates of drugs were stolen," he replied I nodded and picked up my phone and looked through the notifications. Missed calls from Nick lined the screen as I kept scrolling down. Can't he be a normal person in this generation and text? I called him back, waiting as the phone rang.

"This is Nick. You know what to do," his voicemail said before it beeped. The most recent call was a minute ago. I grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" Felicity asked me. I sighed.

"Nick never calls that much. I'm gonna check it out. Be back later," I replied and headed out to my motorcycle. As I sped home, I didn't bother wearing my helmet. I was too worried to even think about putting it on. When I finally got to the apartment after what felt like centuries, I pushed the already cracked open door. My eyes widened when I saw the sight in front of me. The couch was overturned, the TV was shattered, objects from the counter were broken and littered on the floor. But that wasn't the worst part. I rushed over to Nick's room and swung open the closet doors, relieved that he was there.

"Kat?" he asked, standing up and throwing his arms around me. "Why didn't you pick up? Where were you?" he asked, his voice shaky.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Nick. I was at work." Lies. "My phone was on dead," I said. He nodded, not quite believing me. "Who did this? Did you see their face?" I questioned. He shrugged.

"Yeah. But I don't know who. It was a woman. Black hair, brown eyes."

"Very descriptive," I muttered sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"She was looking for a Katerina," he added. I released my grip around Nick and stepped back.

"Did she hurt you in any way? You need to be truthful, Nick. This wasn't some break in," I said. He checked his arms and legs before shaking his head. I nodded and raced out the door. It probably wasn't a good idea to just leave Nick there by himself again, but I couldn't bring him to the club. He could follow me down and it's also a Saturday night which means that the club is packed with drunks.

I pushed past people to get to the door before quietly slipping in. Everyone looked up upon my arrival. "What did he need?" Diggle questioned. I looked to Oliver with wide eyes.

"Sara's friend, Nyssa, is back. She was looking for someone. It led her to my apartment. It was trashed. But she didn't hurt Nick," I explained. The three of them exchanged glances. Diggle shook his head.

"Kat, can I talk to you?" he asked. I nodded and followed him upstairs to the stockroom. He shut the door behind him. "Okay. Spill. Why is the League looking for your family?" he questioned. I ran a hand through my hair.

"They're only looking for three people, one of which is thought to be dead. Ra's wants his daughters back," I said. Diggle stared at me in confusion.

"His daughters? As in more than one? I thought he only had Nyssa," he replied, confused. I bit my lip and looked to the floor. "What are you hiding from us?"

"He's looking for Katerina and Clarity Al Ghul."

"Again. Explain," he said, still clearly lost. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you see the similarity of the names Katerina and Katherine? Kat? They're looking for Clarity and I. But you can't tell anyone. The more people who know, the more danger they're in. Including us," I told Diggle. He stared at me in shock.

"You're saying that you're a member of the league?" he shouted. I slapped his shoulder. He got the hint that he was too loud and that anyone could've heard. "Kat, how do you expect Oliver to find out?"

"He won't. Why? Because you won't tell him and neither will I. I'm the only one in the family that knows their relation besides one other person who no one talks to: Jacob. He's already at Nanda Parbat. He's been there since he called me about Clarity's condition. He left his whole life behind to keep Ra's from going after us," I explained. Dig nodded.

"We should probably get back. It's been a long time." I glanced at my phone and noticed that we were in here for half an hour. I nodded and followed him back to the basement. Oliver stared at us.

"What took you two so long?" he asked, clearly not happy. We exchanged glances, both trying to come up with a lie. When we took too long to respond Oliver waved his hand and said, "Never mind." We both sighed and relief and let out the breath we were holding but didn't know.

"Hey, is it okay if I take off? My brother is pretty shaken up," I asked. Oliver nodded. "Thanks, Ollie. Call me if you need me," I said before walking up the stairs.

"Ollie?" Diggle, Felicity, and Roy chorused. I chuckled to myself knowing the hell they'll give him after that slip up.