Chapter 2 Upper city of Zalgonia

Itried following him through hordes of crowded streets of the strange,and the unknown calamity. Until finally we arrived to what was knownto be his house.

"Wellthis is it home sweet home it isn't much but its home." He sighedlooking at the white with blue trimmed town house along the street ofsimilar, but different colored homes.

"You'rekidding right? My house wasn't much mine was only one roomthis...this is like what 6-7 rooms?" I asked taking a good look atall the windows on the house then again I might have counted theliving room, and kitchen as its own rooms. As he simply gave a smile,and we entered his house.

"Ohlook who is finally home George its Alex." A woman came rushing infrom the kitchen.

"Howwas work son?" the alleged George asked

"Abit stressful, and we've got a bit of a situation I'll explainhere in a minute. Any way I'm sorry I didn't even introducemyself My name is Alex Cutler, and you already know I'm from H.C.I joined as a summer investigator." He explained

"SoI see I also apologize I don't usually give my name out thoughunless I can trust them with it...My name is Arashi Kossori." Iintroduced common slum thief is what popped into my head as aprofession, but I didn't speak it allowed.

"It'snice to meet you Arashi my name is Leslie Cutler, and this is Georgethen my other son, and daughter are up stairs Blake and Clara."Mrs. Cutler introduced as I stood there I couldn't help, but thinkthat if only she knew from the get go she wouldn't be so nice aftershe found out what I really was. I honestly pictured her to be thetype to go around the house with a pen, and paper taking inventory ofeverything in sight to make sure I didn't steal it, and Mr. Cutlerappeared as if he had a question burning a hole into the back of hismind, but the whole time I stood there he didn't express it he juststared blankly at me.

"Wellthen I'll go ahead, and show you to the room you will be staying infollow me." Alex addressed.

"Surelead the way." I agreed awkwardly once upstairs, and out of earshot of his parents is when I turned on him.

"Thisis so embarrassing, and humiliating how do you expect me to live atyour parents' house with two possibly younger siblings wont theyget the wrong idea?" I groaned

"RelaxI'm 15 I'm almost certain the same age as you right, and unlessyou want to go to jail at a young age I suggest you play this cool."Alex reminded as I simply sighed

"Easiersaid then done Mr. Cutler, but if you haven't noticed I'm not inany way fit to live up here or very socialable." I reminded

"Justrelax your room is right here if you'll excuse me I now have toexplain to my parents the situation, and give them a shared excuse onwhy you are here so my siblings don't go running to their friendsmaking up wild stories. Then after that I have to go report to H.C.that you have agreed to the terms, and switch to at home desk duty."He explained

"Alrightdo what you must I'll be up here..." I sighed as he then leftdown stairs to explain to his parents. I then placed the pillow caseon the bed, and started unpacking my photos placing them on thelittle dresser in between the door and the closet. I then put mytools under the bed, and my hover board inside the empty closet.After I closed the closet door Mrs. Cutler knocked on the door frame.

"Ohhello Mrs. Cutler" I addressed her awkwardly

"Doyou have any other cloths then those?" Mrs. Cutler asked as Isimply shook my head no.

"I'lllet you use a pair of my pj's tonight so I can get those washedthen we'll see about getting you some more cloths tomorrow." Shesuggested.

"That'svery kind of you, but I don't feel..." I began