PROLOGUE

From a star drop, a goddess is born. It was born to protect and prophesize for all dimensions of its universe.

Beings of absolute power are only made to maintain and create.

Axyvia is no different. Born to monitor the worst universe her kind has ever faced. The one who spends all of her time being kind to silly little mortals and non-mortals alike is forced to monitor The Nightmare Realm and, well, the dimension, ______of course. (Frankly, for a goddess such as her, she couldn't tell which was worse.)
She used to monitor far more, but as time goes by, dimensions crumble and merge with one another. Once, Axyvia witnessed the burning of a dimension. Bill Cipher was born in that tragic little place. He always was a tragic demon, masking his tragedy with humor and witty banter (much like the humans she has witnessed.)

Unfortunately, she learned that Cipher hadn't vanished along with his dimension.

And now, the dream demon has started dimension-hopping to find a new one to call his own. Even going so far as to plot a way to take ______.

He always wanted power, something all beings could relate to; however, his methods are extreme. Axyvia has lived to see Bill try and try, over and over, for a dimension to take over.
___________________________________________

Bill knew of the watchful eyes constantly on him, why he has eyes everywhere himself. His only displeasure is that whatever is watching him has yet to make itself known. It could be anything, a lower being, a higher power, hell an inter dimensional cricket that happens to be looking over at him too much.

All he knows is that it's distracting*. *He wants it to go away so he can focus on his self imposed mission.

He wants it to-

Whispers.

YOU ARE MISTAKEN

DOOMED TO FAIL

YOUR AMBITION BORDERS FOOLISHNESS

A fuel to the rage he holds pent up inside. His thoughts repeated back to him in the voice of someone he is on the cusp of hating. It was echoing amongst his mindscape, bouncing around as if he was in a steal box. The walls were closing in on him and the roof collapsing: it was getting to him.

It shouldn't be. But it is.

He isn't like this! Nothing should matter except the chaos he created and even then that's pushing it.

Why won't it stop?

Is he seriously getting worked up over simple internal fears. He shouldn't have fears. WHAT IS GOING ON!

The walls stopped moving. The ceiling rose. He was more confused now than before. Why would it just change. Why demonstrate that he isn't in control of his own mind.

He feels lost. Exhausted. Had he really used that much energy in his panic? Why. Why. Why! Nothing seems right, even as the mindscape returns to normal.

Taking a breath. Bill calms himself and chooses to believe it all to be normal.
Soon, it's as if nothing happened.

However,
Bill can tell that something isn't right still. He could sense another being. What kind? He couldn't tell yet. All he knows is he isn't alone in his own mind any more.

How?

What for?

Why doesn't he know? 

What is that?