Chapter 2

Charlottes POV:

I looked down at my lap. Mia was just standing there apologetically awkwardly shuffling her feet. 20 minutes passed of an uncomfortable and awkward silence. The nurse walked in right as I saw Mia open her mouth. "Okay guest times over" she shuffled Mia out but before she could take Marjorie I spoke up. "Please let her stay she's keeping me calm" I begged and was surprised at my voice. It was practically gone. It came out a whisper. The nurse looked from me to Marjorie. "Okay she can stay" she relented rushing out.

Marjorie raised an eyebrow at me. "What was that about" she asked crossing her arms which made her look judgy. I shrugged. I didn't want to get into it. I just wanted to relax. "Char-" I cut her off. "I'm okay really" I reassured her. I knew she was worrying about me, especially after the separation and Mia. "Are you-" I cut her off again. "Yes Marjorie I'm fine and I'm sure alright drop it" my tone of voice rose. I was surprised at myself. Maybe I am growing a backbone. Marjorie smiled "okay I just wanted to make sure well I better get back to work" she pointed at the door. "Wait Marjorie!" I called after her before she left. She turned back around slightly to indicate she was listening. "How long have I been out for?" I was half scared for the answer. She bit her lip. "A week and a half" I heard her say. My jaw dropped to the floor "thanks" I mutter as she rushes out.

I heard someone's voice outside the door. It was unrecognisable and I wasn't bothered to listen to it. The tone of voice rose "please" I heard a woman shout before a crash as the door swung open. Stood there was Mia. The nurse was laying on the ground. Mia had obviously pushed her. "Char-" I wasn't going to let her finish a sentence. "Help her up" I glare and give her my best threatening look. I can tell she's reluctant just stood there looking at me before rolling her eyes and walking over to the nurse who had already started getting up but Mia rather roughly picked up the nurse placing her down. I watched Mia in amusement. "Now char please listen to me?" I look to the nurse "get her out please" I tell her softly but the nurse shakes her head while I raise my eyebrow. "I believe In young live so hear her out?" She asked without waiting for a reply and simply living. I'm shaking from head to toe in anger. "Please Charlotte forgive me" I simply stare at her. She walks up to me kneeling down and kissing me but before she can continue I push her off. "I'll think about forgiving you" I look away from her coldly. It took all effort not to kiss. I saw a few tears fall down her cheeks and in that moment I felt awful. "Bye Mia" I say indicating the conversation is over. I can see more tears begin to fall and I feel guilt and a bit of regret over how I'm treating her but then I remember how I felt at the sight of her kissing someone else. "Ok but just remember I love you" she whispers in my ear her mouth ticking the side of my face before she exits and since when does she love me!?

Should I get them to make up next chapter!? Hope you enjoyed this sorry it's a bit late!