💋 13: relization of feelings 💋

Começar do início

when emma got back to nick's room she went into the bathroom to change. while she was changing she thought about what had happened back there. her and matt had almost kissed. what if nick didn't inturupt them? would they had kissed? or would nothing happened because of the whole sworn to secrecy thing. emma didn't know. what she did know however was she felt safe by him. and he had given her something no one else had. a fluttery feeling

she got flustered around him. emma never got flustered around anyone.

she finished changing into matt's clothes and took in his sent. he smelled wonderful and she wished she could steel his clothes more often. she walked out of the bathroom around a minute later.

"wow, even matt's clothes are a little big on you i guess" nick giggled

"yeah i guess your right. but I'll deal" emma said as she sat back down on the bed as nick pressed play to the movie.

the whole time they were watching emma couldn't help but notice how similar the story was between her and matt.

gabriella and troy both were falling for each other even when other people didn't like it, and when they were both supposed to be doing something else.

emma is not the typical high school popular girl. she actually has feelings and realizes other people have feelings as well. unlike camila and her posy.

emma very much knew of the consequences for liking matt. they where on different spectrum's of the social rank.

would emma easily give up her friends and her life for matt. in a heartbeat.

holy fuck emma liked matt. as more then just a secret friend.

I mean she always knew that she liked him but she thought that It was more of a hallway crush type of thing but obviously not.

while emma was having her internal crisis so was matt. he didn't know what was fully happening. to be honest he thought he was dreaming. never in his life did he think that him and emma would ever work, would ever be friends even. and even though he definitely liked the girl, he would be perfectly happy if that's all they where. however after tonight maybe they actually could be something more. maybe emma returned the feelings.

of course matt always doubted himself so he brushed that idea off as something that would never happen.

I mean he was matt and she was well emma. they were on two completely different sides of the social scale and her friends where always going to be in the way. they were never going to work.

with that thought and the uncertainty of where they stood matt tossed and turned in his bed all night while the girl was asleep in his house not to far from him feeling the exact same thing.

emma and nick finished the movie fairly quickly once emma changed. nick suggested they started the 2nd one sense it wasn't to late, however with the events that have happened recently and with what happened tonight emma was exhausted. she told nick this to which he nodded in understanding.

emma quickly got up to wipe off her makeup and do some other small things in the bathroom before going over to nick's bed.

nick had insisted that she sleep in the bed with him claiming he had done it multiple times with his other girl friends.

like matt, emma had also kept tosing and turning all night not knowing how things with her and matt would be like. what if they became awkward? what if this made him realize that he didn't like her as more then a friend.

with doubts in both their minds they eventually fell asleep scared for what would come next for them.

note:

double update! I thought i would be fun and I wrote the last chapter really quickly last night.

I like how these chapters came out but there not my favorite.

it seems like they might be going fast but #trust

love y'all