Pirate Pishu

Once i left on that ship i felt so alone. I was with bad people and the feeling persisted more and more. It got dark overnight so dark you couldnt see anything. I was surrounded by the black void which felt exactly like my soul, in one word to describe it. It felt like Nothingness.
  Sun went up, and down, and up once again, it felt like a never ending cycle. I couldnt even count the days, i mean weeks? I MEAN MONTHS? I think im turning crazy.
   All i was surrounded by was disgusting people
and water. Never ending water.
   I WAS HERE FOR MONTHS. I WAS GETTING CRAZY. I WAS LOOSING MY MIND. Untill this one day...
       *present*
  Abijah Fowler: GET OFF ME ALREADY U FUCKING DEMON BASTARD!
  Mizu: I will if u tell me why would u wanna let them die.
Abijah Fowler: U may know or at least THINK u know how to fight but you re still too dumb to understand how any of this WOR- AAGHHH U STUPID FUCKING BITCH
Mizu : I will do it again if you don't start listening to me. (said after she punched him in his balls)
Abijah Fowler: I COULDVE ABUSE THIS POWER IF U HAD WHAT IT WOULDVE BEEN NEEDED.
Mizu : Haha, very funny. i ll give you this one. Now do as i say. Try it at least or i ll kill everyone on here Abijah.
Abijah: HELP THEM? Are you CRAZY? you wanna help the people on a BOAT. Seems like thats THEIR problem.
Mizu: They re starving, freezing and absolutely dying. You ll do as i say or-
   Says mizu while pointing the sword at his balls
Abijah : FINE. I ll do it. Dont do it please!
   After a long discussion they both decided to help the poor people on the boat. A rope has been passed and instead of 4 people 20 went by.
Abijah: NO I TOLD YOU THIS IS WRONG HELP! CUT THE ROPE! CUT IT!
                      Nobody cut the rope.
    A masscre happened.  A lot of lost blood.       Killing, stealing, dying.  Abijah said his last words :
- I told you you little shit. You shouldve listened to me, now you ll never be able to find your dad.
   They were pirates. They killed people without hesitation. It didnt even take more than a few seconds for them to kill the navigator. It was  terrible.
  mizu : YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT M-
(mizu got stolen) ~WERE GHHM WEHERE MM WHERRE ARE YOU TAKKING MEEE AGHH~
: Shut up. Stop screaming. Im here to help.
(said this pirate while letting mizu speak again)
mizu: WHO are you ? (pulling up her sword while trying to fight him )
: Im pirate Pishu.
mizu: Pirate pishu? What a stupid name.
  After this being said the pirate starting taking off his hat, glasses and jacket.
Mizu: NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE. What are you doing here are you crazy? STUPID? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
Taigen: Im here to save you.
mizu: GO AWAY. Leave taigen. You ll die here.
(she said while pointing the sword at his neck)
    Taigen starting undressing himself while mizu was confused.
mizu : Uhm? Are you okay? it mustve been the water. I know it smells salty but i think it messed with your brain.
  taigen: YOU WANNA FIGHT ME WITH A SWORD MIZU? AGAIN? seriously? take this sword then. Said taigen after grabbing mizu s hand and putting it on his dick.
*mizu in her head ( oh. Ive never played with a sword like this its. No- what am i doing .)*
Mizu: Taigen stop ! This is so wro-
  Before she could speak the sword was in her mouth.  She couldnt speak. But she didnt stop.
taigen kept going, harder and harder.
       they fucked for hours. Mizu was getting even more skilled.
Mizu: OH FUCK! Dont stop Taigen keep going just like ahhhh
Taigen: Mizu IM SO SORRY IM GONNA -
     Taigen came inside of mizu. They both knew they made a mistake. This was gonna take a turn

      Stay tuned for part two