5- filler

It was the day of the kids' meetup (without yu(big sad)) and all of them were more or less ready, and by more or less I mean a certain someone called Felix was taking too much time getting ready.  According to the hyung line, the plan was to have a road trip to Itaewon and spend the day doing random shi- Chan says "language" in the distance  *cough cough*  I mean spend the day walking around, shopping and eating.

"Yah Felix hurry up, at this rate we're gonna reach there next year!", Changbin exaggerated and rapped at the same time and Felix replied, "hyung you're the one who practices girl group choreos in the shower for a hour". He's a savage one am I right? 

"Guys stop shouting and actually come out", Chan sighed at his kids 'be a leader, they said, it would be fun, they said', lmao poor guy. 

On the other hand the ones who were already at the gate were wasting time (of course); Jisung trying to flirt with Minho and failing miserably while Hyunjin and Jeongin were taking selfies.  Seungmin had to apparently go buy a hat but we all know he was just listening to Day6 in a corner. 

Finally an hour later they all collectively left their previous location and headed to their next location, which we all know by now. 

_____________

Some might think Yu was just some potato on her process to turn into lays, but surprisingly not. Woman had a life and a job, a tiring one, but still a job. She might not be a potato but might evolve into one, but right now she was with her bestest friends in Busan. 

"Wow and so all of this happened because some idiot decided to read too much Wattpad??" Arya said to which Yu said, "Yeah pretty much".

___________

A/N  look who it is, the author that went missing but oh well (¬‿¬)

how'd yall like the first full chapter of the series? 

anyways vote and comment^_^