꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"Lea are you ready to go!" the girl's manager shouted.

"Just a sec I'm almost done packing" the girl shouted back.

"Will you be back soon eonnie?" The youngest asked with tears in her eye as the older three pack her cloth with her.

"I'm not sure honey but I'll try my best to come back quickly okay" she replied as she hug the younger lad.

"I'm gonna miss you" haerin said as she join the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, I'm gonna miss all of you but it's not like I'm going away forever right" the girl trying to lighten up the mood.

"Lea we're done packing your clothes"the oldest lowly.

"Thank you" Lea thank the girls.

"Come one let's get going before manager-nim  scolded us" Danielle said to the younger girl who was still hugging her best friend.

"Yeah let's go come one" Hanni said.

The younger girls hesitantly let go of Lea and started helping her carry her stuff, and started walking outside of their dorm.

"Is this it?" Their manager asked as he and the other bodyguard help them put it in the car.
"Yep" the girl said.

"Lea did you say goodbye to him" Danielle whispered in her ears.

"Oh shit- i totally forgot"lea said panicking.

"It's okay just go to the building quickly to say goodbye I'll go along with you if you want" Danielle requested.

"Sure" lea replied.

"Manager-nim Lea forget some stuff so I'll go get them with real quick" Danielle said to their manager.

"Oh sure take your time" the manager replied and turned back to the younger girls.

The two girls quickly ran towards the building. As they're walking they heard someone calling.

"LEA, DANI" the two girls turn towards the person to see Sakura and Chaewon.

Who was running towards them.

"Hey eonnie" the girls greeted them witha politely bow.

"Hii, auntie Shen called me and told me about the news how are you doing" chaewon ask.

"I'm going fine don't worry about me...but my dad I'm not sure if he could make this time" lea replied with sadness written in her face.

"Come Lea don't think about the negative side, think positively I'm sure uncle Shen will make it he's a strong man" Danielle try her best to cheer her up.

"Did you tell the others (iz*one members) about it" chaewon asked.

"I already tell Yujin,wonyoung , yena and chaeyeon eonnie" she replied.

"Are you here to say goodbye to him?" The oldest asked.

"Yeah i didn't get to say it last night" the youngest replied.