Hidden Secrets

A/n: AYYY I GOT THE COVER TO WORK LFGGGGG😈😈😈

tw: cursing ig 

summary: jj and y/n hate eachother but an argument reveals some hidden secrets (angst and fluff😍)

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Y/n pov:

My hands were wringing together as I sat nervously in the passenger seat of the silver Sedan. My leg bouncing up and down and the rhythmic beat of my chest echoed throughout my body. The radio failing to drown out the doubtful voices in my head and the rapid beats of my heart. My best friend Sarah looked worriedly at me as she pressed lightly on the brakes. She placed a gentle hand on my leg allowing me to calm down for a split second as concern laced the features of my face.

"You'll be fine," she said calmly hoping that her gentle words would ease out the worry that decided to consume me for the past hour and a half.

"They hate me," i said through shacky breaths, combing my thick hair through the sun kissed color of my hands.

"No they don't," Sarah responded grabbing the hand that was currently knotting the top of my hair and bringing it down to her lap. I looked at her, a dry laugh falling down my lips. she sighed in response. "Ok well most of them do. Just-"

"Jj" i finished. She nodded her head.

"Don't worry, hes just not used to kooks around that's all"

I nodded my head in a defeated look. 

As we made it to the chateau the beating of my heart pounded against my rib cage as i saw the people that were scattered across the lawn. My palms growing clammy as i saw those electric cyan eyes meet mine. 

JJ Maybank, the infamous pogue who made it his life mission to make my welcoming to the pogues a living hell.

"What is she doing here?" He spat out like it was venom on his tongue. "My day was so much better before she decided to walk in."

"She's apart of the pogues JJ" Sarah spat back.

"She can stand up for herself. Or do you need someone to do that for you too princess?" He said getting up stepping an inch before John B snaked his arm around the blonds arm holding him back his face forming a don't do it look.

I straightened my back, a wave of confidence and annoyance filling my body as I locked my eyes back to the bright eyes.

"For the last time, my name is y/n, not princess, Maybank. And if you weren't so fucking immature your day wouldn't have to be ruined"

He chuckled lowly. "Oh the princess got a sharp tongue now does she. Do your parents know you have those horrendous words in your royal vocabulary?" He said menacingly ripping his arm away from the grip John B held stepping closer to me his face inches away.

"Oh please," i snapped, his eyes gazing sharply to my glossed lips. "You don't even know what horrendous means."

"I do" he growled recoiling back.

a smirk danced around my features as i saw him walk away.

"Oh what?" I yelled following him inside. "Is the mysterious kleptomaniac of a pogue backing out from a fight?"

He snapped back and he made his way back to me pointing his fingers to my chest.

"shut up."

"very mature." i said my voice dripping with sarcasm as i slapped his hand away. "i don't understand you maybank. i didn't do anything to you and you ha-"

two strong hands gripped the sides of my face and quickly pulled me in. the smell of cheap beer and mint filled my senses as JJ's lips hastily pressed against mine. a mixture of shock and confusion bubbled in my brain as my hands made its way to his chest pushing him away.

"what the fuck?" i questioned my mind racing with a million thoughts as i looked at the pogue who hated me. my lips stinging, missing the sensation of his slightly chapped lips.

"shit," he whispered quietly. 

"i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking, i didn't mean too." he said looking back at me his eyebrows scrunching up in a confused manner.

 "im sorry i have to go," he repeated walking hastily towards the spare bedroom. 

before my mind could think my hand reached over towards his pulling it with enough force to bring him back towards me. my hand resting on the front of his chest and my right hand still gripping his.

my hand traveled up wrapping the collar of his shirt in my fist as i pulled him closer, closing the little space that was left between us. a smile made its way onto his lips as he grabbed the sides of my hips pulling me closer to his body.

backing us into the counter so my back was pressed against it he lifted his head from mine. "im sorry for being rude," he mumbled. "i was just upset that a girl like you could never end up with me."

a small hum left my lips as i pulled him by the necklace that was wrapped around his neck and placed my lips back onto his. a muffled "i don't care" fell from my kissed lips.

he pulled back the once hateful cyan colored eyes know filled with excitement and pure joy. giggling i looked down at my feet before meeting his eyes again. 

"you have a little something," i whispered before getting onto my tiptoes and whipping my leftover lipgloss that coated his lips.

 "oh," he said a child like grin forming on his know gloss free lips.

 "we should probably head back out" he whispered his eyes lingering hungrily at my lips.

 "yeah," i said looking at him with the same intensity.

 he pushed off the counter as i saw his retreating figure walk slowly towards the door. he stopped midway, running lightly back to the counter where i still leaned on and quickly pecked my lips leaving me flustered and giddy.

"one more for the road," he whispered winking at my blushing face. 

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

A/n: can we appreciate how fine this man is... 

i was on Pinterest minding my own business right. And i find one pic of jj maybank and one edit and i find myself saving over 10... 

anywayyyyy i hope u enjoy this one😁

pls pls pls pls plsssss tell me if u like the stories so far and ya that's it have a great life🫡