A summer place/recovering

It was a clear night in London at Scrivener pens and Heather was sitting on the floor of her office working when Dan a co-worker came in to drop off some papers "you know the guys and I want to invite you to a party in the bosses office"he said ,"ok I'll be there in a second"replied Heather.But when she arrived something seemed off and as she turned to walk out of the room the six men in the room grabbed her and locked the door."Please don't do this I thought you were my friends "cried Heather as her boss held her firmly in place as he raped her while the men stood guard ."The way you parade around here ,I just had to have a piece of the action and by god if you fight me you can kiss you career goodbye"said James .But Heather contiued to scream and cry as he thrusted in and out of her she felt an unwanted orgasm but it was without enjoyment.

 And when she thought it was over he ripped open her shirt and assaulted her even worse and when he was done he told her "and if you tell anybody I'll tell the Police you enjoyed it"and as Heather hurried into her office she locked herself in and called Gwilym."We have to get you to the Hospital you could have some damage he could've been diseased"said Gwilym,"please I wanna go home and I just want a shower"cried Heather ."Would you do it for me"asked Gwilym and Heather finally agreed and they went to the Hospital,where Heather was treated for her wounds and her rape.And she talked to the Police  after which Gwilym put his foot down ,"you're gonna quit that job and move to Bic's Paris office and you can work from home and that's final"he said .When they arrived home Gwilym took Heather to bed "I want to take a shower "she said and as she stepped in and stepped under the water she began to cry as Gwilym joined her trying to be consoling.After that Gwilym carried her to bed and they slept all night,a week later when Heather packed to go to New Hampshire Gwilym got her to sit down and talk about what happened .

      "They invited me down to the bosses office for a party well little did I know what they were planning and when I figured it out and tried to leave they grabbed me and stood outside while the boss raped me and I orgasmed while he did it but I swear to you I didn't enjoy it I can still feel his breath on my face"cried Heather."It's gonna be ok luv"assured Gwilym and in 3 days the boys and I are gonna join you in N.H. "he added .So as Heather boarded her private flight courtesy of Gwilym she spoke with a Therapist on line and she did this over the next three days .And when she was coming back from a sight seeing  tour of Lake Squam she saw a familiar face,and ran into Gwilym's arms "I've missed you "said Heather."You look like your old self"said Gwilym,"I've been talking to a therapist over these last couple of days and she has told me that in order to get well I have to talk about my feelings"replied Heather."And I told her about my fears in the bedroom and she said I have to set boundaries"she added,"well we can work on that"said Gwilym.

     Later that night after the boys went to bed ,Heather crawled into bed with Gwilym ."I'm not gonna hurt you baby "said Gwilym as he kissed Heather  and they made love .And in the morning Heather woke up feeling safer than she had in a long time."Last night was wonderful and I felt so safe"said Heather as she laid her head on Gwilym's chest ,"when I married you I made a vow to always protect you but now I'm gonna protect you even more"he said.And that was a promise Gwilym intended to keep.