Chapter 1

Aashvi POV :

If a person asks how is my life, how I am doing, and blah blah things , I don't know the answers, my life is nothing but monotonous

   Uni-> Study -> part time -> home

There is nothing which is actually enchanting about me , if I would put  it in one word , I am a boring nerd who loves being on own. That's what I always think and want , but you know what?... if you have some people to break this monotonous life , shoulders to rely on , jokes that make you laugh hard , time spent with them goes on a whim. That's a  right guess !, yeah! it's my friends, friends that I held dear to me and if I explain straightly, they made me in their part .

Me , Nyra , Aarav , Vihaan
This quartet makes me feel special, with them , I don't feel my life as boring, in my black-white world, they are the ones who fill colours.

It's been 6 years since we became friends and not a single time , I felt out of the place , they always drag me into the conversation, saying silly things that may have no meaning but strangely I laugh at those . If it wasn't Nyra , I wouldn't be with them , Nyra  who's my roomie since school days and with Aarav and Vihaan , the group gets more lively.

"Hey Aashvi ,ab kaha gum ho gayi ho , iss ladki " Nyra smacked my head .

" Oouch"

"Oouch ki bachhi ,kya kar Rahi ho, kitna der wo pakdki rakhogi, hum wait kar rahe hein " Nyra pointed to the menu which I have been holding for past 20 minutes.

" Chodo Nyra , ab wo nayi baat nahi raha... Seriously Aashvi tum itni out of zone kyun rahti ho" Vihaan said with complete irritation.

"Yaar tum log kitna baat karoge , pet mein chuhe doud rahe he  , Aashvi jaldi order Karo"  Aarav whined.

"Han Han me kar rhi hun" I was deciding what to order , then "jaldi" they said in unison.

"This for me" I winked at the waiter who was waiting for me all the time.

"Finallllyyyy" Nyra fell on the seat with a loud thump.

"Well, what were you thinking? " Vihaan looked at me while sipping his mojito.

"Its  the usual thing, I was thinking some nonsense" I sighed.

"Tell us, what's that nonsense, so that we can think deeply" Aarav looked at me with curiosity.

I hesitated and explained what I   was thinking. How my life was monotonous. I thanked them for all these memories.

"Hey! Don't!! we are happy to be with you too" Nyra side hugged me.

"Yeah, without you, there's not much fun, I hope you would hang out more with us" Vihaan winked.

"Yeah, who would help us with our assignments and studies" Aarav smiled brightly.

I glared at Aarav. Together we burst out of laughter and Aarav was left dumb shook.

.......

"Should I drop you? " Vihaan said while showing his key of his new car.

"Are you showing off now? " I scoffed.

"Well, take like that, but I want to give you a ride, you deserve this much at least" Vihaan smiled.

Sure why not. Nyra tagged along and we all were welcomed to his new car.

Vihaan was just talking and talking about the features of his new car while we were just looking outside of window completely ignoring his nuisances.

"So, you have to go" Vihaan said in a longing voice. There was something strange going these days. He is behaving completely abnormal. He is being more and more compassionate.

Compassionate!
Compassionate

Ring.....

Ring...

Ring...

I woke up to the ringing sound of my alarm. Here goes again, I am dreaming about those days again again!!!!.

I layed on my bed for few moments, thinking of all the memories I shared with them. Those were sweet memories.

I woke up from my bed and dragged my feet to freshen up.
Ahhhhh.... This is going to be a long day. When could I sleep again, I really hope I can. But nooooo, I have office.

I am Aashvi Sihar, a regular employee of Sillicontex company. I plan to build my own company one day. But I guess it seems to be  fulfilled in far away future.

That taklu boss is a pain in head. He comes late everytime and I have to replace him in most of the morning meetings. All he does is, eat his bag full of samosas and chips. I wish I could choke him with those samosas.

Arghhhh...
Whatever my life is, it's sure hella boring. My life is boring.

"Aashvi, Why are you in such a terrible mood? " Anil patted my shoulder slightly. It's his usual way of surprising me. Although he knows why I am, all he does is grin ear to ear, mocking me everytime of my mood.

"Yeah, I am very obliged to see the comedian of our company" I intentionally said those words which always infuriated him.

"You sure have sharp mouth don't you" Anil smiled.

"You sure have enough time to mess with me, don't you" I glared at him.

"Ohk ohk calm down madam, I just came here to give you the notice that  tonight we are having a company dinner, " Anil looked at me expecting a yes from me.

"You know it, don't you, that taklu poured all his work on me, and I don't feel comfortable around other colleges till now" I hesitated.

"Yeah yeah, all you do is work, that's why everyone thinks you are a pushover, it's been 6 years and till now you are like this, why don't you change huh? " Anil complained. He always nags me for being an introverted employee. Although extrovert like him has many friends to talk with, he always makes me included in the discussion.

"I think next year" I mumbled.
"How many next years I have heard till now,....oh my god I guess 4 times" He cutely counted his fingers like a kid.

I reached his head and ruffled his hair and said " This time pakka" I gave my most genuine smile.
He eased and gave me a salute and went to his office.

He sure is a funny guy. I laughed slightly. He is the baby of the company.

Hello guys.
You must be confused about the story
First part is their past.(restaurant)
Second part is Aashvi's dream. (Car)
And third part is her present.

Comment me dear, 🤧