Chapter 15: New Models

Start from the beginning

"This price is already good."

Patrick Anchor obviously knew more and said, "They are not professionals, and having the experience of facing the audience on stage during their training is very important for them."

"Really?" Sebastian was skeptical.

"You don't think I'm lying to you, do you?"

Patrick Anchor said with a smile, "Actually, there's a more important point."

When he said this, he suddenly stopped.

"Leaving a sentence halfway is a sign of getting beaten," Sebastian looked over, his eyes threatening. He hated people who spoke halfway and teased others the most.

"The more important point is that there will be cameras from CBS TV on the stage later, and there will be interviews from other media, so for them, if they happen to get exposure, it will also increase their chances of debuting."

Patrick Anchor shrugged and said, "So, don't say the money is too little, if it's not to ensure the quality of the show, there are many trainees who would want to come for free."

"I didn't expect it, you've actually grown a brain."

Sebastian praised with a smile.

"Hey, hey, is this a compliment?"

Patrick Anchor expressed his doubts, and soon became more and more dissatisfied, saying, "Hey, Sebastian, can you be polite and look at the person when you're talking? Look at yourself, your eyes are almost glued to them."

"I'm checking my own work, of course, I need to keep an eye on it."

Sebastian, with his hands crossed over his chest, stood by and watched.

"It's really time to find a mirror to let you see your hypocritical appearance."

Patrick Anchor sneered, "Clearly, your eyes are almost glued to their feet, and you're still making excuses."

"I'm looking at the feet!"

Sebastian admitted openly: At a stocking show, what else should I look at but the feet?

"You must have a strange foot fetish."

Patrick sneered, "You subconsciously look at girls' feet when you see them. I've noticed it several times. Don't deny it."

"Why deny it? Looking at feet is not illegal, right?"

Seb looked over with a smile and a smile.

"That's right, you have a strange foot fetish."

Patrick sneered, "The last time you said something about quality, what kind of taste does a man who looks at feet have?"

"Pervert!"

Sebastian raised his eyebrows and said, "Is this answer satisfactory?"

"Satisfactory... Ah, I'll go check over there."

Patrick chuckled, easing the awkwardness.

Seb raising his eyebrows was a sign of dissatisfaction. As a classmate, he still knew this.

"By the way, give Jessica a call. It's almost time to start, and she still hasn't arrived."

Sebastian grumbled in dissatisfaction.

Just as he was speaking, the model walking on the stage next to him suddenly fell, tumbling towards him.

Sebquickly grabbed the model's waist, and luckily, she didn't fall. However, when he tried to help her up, he found that her legs were weak and she seemed to be unstable.

"Sugar, do you have any sugar?"

Sebastian looked at the model's somewhat pale lips and shouted to the people around, "Food, noodles or sweets will do."

Soon, he found some cookie and fed it to her with water.

In a short while, the model's complexion improved a lot, and she gained strength.

"Thank you, President Sebastian, I'm sorry for the delay in your business..."

The girl, who had a relatively pure appearance, quickly expressed her apologies after getting up.

"Trainees, work hard to practice and debut, but don't overdo it and ruin your health."

Sebastian chuckled and asked, "You haven't eaten properly for at least a week, have you?"

"Yes, the auditor said my weight doesn't meet the standard, so I need to lose some..."

The girl slightly lowered her head, not knowing whether it was out of shyness or grievance, and said, "I didn't expect to suddenly faint, and I've never had this experience before..."

"What happened to you looked like hypoglycemia; remember to always have some candy or sweet snacks in your bag in the future."

As Sebastian said this, he looked at the girl's dark eyes in front of him, and his gaze was slightly dazed.

Those eyes were full of longing and determination for debuting.

He seemed to have seen the same look somewhere before.

That's right.

When Charlotte had not yet debuted, her eyes were like that.

Her eyes could not accommodate anything other than the debut.

Including the body, emotions...

He remembered that she had also been hypoglycemic for a period, and for that, Sebastian had specially recommended a type of soft candy. He didn't know if she still ate it now.

Thinking of this, Sebastian couldn't help but laugh silently.

Sure enough, men are a cheap species.

He said he wouldn't think about it, but he would occasionally think about it.

Really cheap!

And on the opposite side, the girl looked at the fleeting softness on Sebastian's face, and her eyes were slightly stunned.

That expression was too gentle, full of the taste of a story.

"By the way, what's your name?"

Sebastian felt that they might have some fate, so he asked casually.

"I almost forgot to introduce myself."

The girl got up, her face filled with a sunny and enthusiastic smile, and said, "Nice to meet you, President Sebastian, I am Catlyn, a trainee from SM Entertainment."