"Jesus, Marine." Grace rolled her eyes at his impatience.

He quickly covered himself with the metal machinery and started to close the pod. 

"JAKE!" Neytiri screamed desperately. "Jake, wake up! Jake! Wake up!" Neytiri said, as I cried. Neytiri shook him hard and his eyes finally opened. Tsu'tey held me close and away from the destruction.

He looked at us confused until he saw a tree falling behind us. Quickly, Jake stood to his feet and him and Tsu'tey pulled Neytiri and I behind them, moving all of us off to the side as the tree fell.

Jake left Neytiri, Tsu'tey and I and ran forward towards the large machine and our eyes widen. "Jake!" I called to one of my mates. Jake jumped up and down waving his arms in the air. "Hey!" He shouted, trying to gain their attention. "Stop! Stop!"

I cried out in pain as more of the sacred trees fell. Jake, Tsu'tey and Neytiri turned to me and looked horrified, before Jake tried again.

"Jake!" Neytiri cried out for him as I cried in Tsu'tey and Neytiri's arms as they held me.

"Go back, stop!" Jake screamed.

A camera rotated on the top of the bulldozer and looked down at Jake, Neytiri, Tsu'tey and I, showing up on the control screens.

"Hey, boss." The man called out to Parker from the Hell's Gate base. Remotely controlling the dozer from there. He stopped moving the dozer and waited as Parker walked over to him.

"What?" Parker asked.

"I got a native doing the funky chicken here. He's blocking my blade."

Parker leaned down and looked at the monitor. "Well, keep moving. He'll move." Parker, shrugged, talking with his mouth full. "These people have to learn that we don't stop. Come on. Go, go, go." He moved the control for him and the bulldozer started up again.

"Tsu'tey, Neytiri, it hurts! Everything hurts!" I cried out.

"We know, love. We know." Tsu'tey shushed me as he held me in his arms, as Neytiri, Tsu'tey and I worried for Jake, but we all gasped as the dozers continued to move again. We all fell backwards. Jake jumped back up as a tree came down towards us, Tsu'tey and Jake grabbed mine and Neytiri's arms, hoisting us up with them. "Go, run!"

I held Neytiri and Tsu'tey's hands as Neytiri held Jake's as we all ran through the trees.

"There, see? He moved." Parker pointed out.

"Go, guys. Keep running and don't stop." Jake stopped us all quickly and kissed mine, Tsu'tey, Neytiri's foreheads real fast. He left us again and ran straight back towards the bulldozers and we gasped, Neytiri, Tsu'tey and I wanting to go after him. 

We quickly decided against it and I ran through the pain with them, through the forest trying to stay away from the upcoming dozers. I made it a little ways and stopped in hopes to wait for one of my mates. Tsu'tey and Neytiri stayed with me. Jake ran back at them and jumped onto the side of the dozer, quickly climbing up the large piece of machinery to the very top.

Angry at the people for causing one of his mates so much pain, for destroying sacred trees, for running what should have been a perfect morning. He took the stone in his hand he had picked up on his way up and began smashing the cameras.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." The operator said as Jake appeared on the screen, smashing the cameras, making each other screens start to go black. "Dude, dude, no! Aw!" He groaned as the last camera went out. "I'm blind!"

The people on the ground heard the smashing and looked up to see Jake, unknowingly it was him in his Avatar form attacking the dozer. One of the soldiers lifted his gun and began shooting at him. Jake quickly stopped hitting the cameras and ducked down. Leaping off the dozer, crashing into the forest below and running away from the constant gun fire.